[1-2.0] CoC Sci/Sha/Ran/Due with Block - Song of Ice and Fire. Cheap. Fun. Nerfed

I just replace COncen = Free pulse , cast 3 skill Fire ball, Arctis Breath and Free Pulse very cool and fun. But i cant compare dps between FB+AB+Con and FB+AB+Free PUlse.
I see your FB dps 900, GEm lv 16 FB only 400+, i dont know when gem FB lv 19 as u , it will got DPS FB 900?
Sry because my bad English
Last edited by donchina on Apr 25, 2014, 3:52:19 AM
wont power charges with pcoc be a nice dps increase in endgame or does conc effect outscale them?
Level 19 FP: 168–253
Level 16 FB: 245–368
Level 19 FB: 358–537
That 900 doesn't show concentrated effect multiplier, so it's actually 1500.
It's not only affected by gem level, but also spell damage, crit chance and multiplier.
Two cold spells screw EE.

Conc effect > PCoC in my opinion.

Agait, feel free to test or use different skill combinations.
If you like it, that's the best combination for you :)
Last edited by SunnyRay on Apr 25, 2014, 6:51:29 AM
What do you think bout taking EB?
"
Jaetriel wrote:
What do you think bout taking EB?

"
SunnyRay wrote:
It's a matter of choice. What are you ready to drop to get EB?
It's possible if you are playing shadow build in party and don't take EE.
There are still other options for extra points, leather and steel and 20% life in duelist starting area for example.
Been leveling with this since 31. It's pretty good at clearing large groups of enemies, but so far (at least with a 4L) I'm having a really hard time with solo enemies; it took me about 3 minutes to kill Alira. Does the 5l make it that much easier?
I was actually wondering bout single target problems with this build as well
If you read a couple of pages back I was having the same problem. You need at least a 5 link and Elemental Equilibrium(make sure you don't have fire or cold damage on your rings). Crit chance is also very important. Get it to 50% and/or use critical weakness.
Sorry if questions are being repeated lol kinda too lazy to read through 30 pages of comments but might actually do it to learn some stuff and see what probs people have had
"
SunnyRay wrote:
"
eminem wrote:
why is your ST only lvl 4?

Because of mana cost. I don't deal damage with ST.

why not lvl 5? :D still 8 mana at lvl 5 hehe, but enjoying the build, i always wanted to do an evasion/doge build just to know how it plays out. found your build by coincidence and made just a handfull of changes for trying it out in invasion (yeah i know suicide but still fun)

only lvl 43 so far but incredible fun!

my gear (got some improvements waiting but wont go tabu just because invasion o_O)

Spoiler

switching out arctic breath with icespear for some encounters (because no conc effect yet)
Last edited by DerKobold16 on Apr 26, 2014, 5:48:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info