[APP] ►► PoEMarkets - Advanced Shop Indexer. CLOSED. LOOKING FOR NEW MAINTAINER/S ◄◄

How can i change my IGN?

poem took a ign of a char, i allready deleted....
*i know it dont rly matter, because whispers get sended to my char i currently play with, but.. yeah :) *

And, i changed my Account Name, so how i can delete my old one, to not be shown anymore, dont wanna confuse ppl.

Ps: i have a ign in my Topic, i thought it will automaticly take this one...

edit:

more Problems, when i play with my ladder ranked char, the "online" status is shown correctly
but when i play with a low one and set my status manual to online, it changed to offline after... mhh like 5-10 mins...

Hope this feedback will help ya to improve these things.
Last edited by Lightshard on Mar 11, 2014, 7:13:21 AM
"
Lightshard wrote:
How can i change my IGN?

poem took a ign of a char, i allready deleted....
*i know it dont rly matter, because whispers get sended to my char i currently play with, but.. yeah :) *

And, i changed my Account Name, so how i can delete my old one, to not be shown anymore, dont wanna confuse ppl.

Ps: i have a ign in my Topic, i thought it will automaticly take this one...

edit:

more Problems, when i play with my ladder ranked char, the "online" status is shown correctly
but when i play with a low one and set my status manual to online, it changed to offline after... mhh like 5-10 mins...

Hope this feedback will help ya to improve these things.

Account names/IGNs are only refreshed daily... give it some time.

I also just pushed a fix for that online bug, it shouldnt put you offline anymore using the ladder if you have set yourself manually.

More improvements soon.
This thing is amazing and indexed my shop almost immediately. Still can't get poe xyz to find it. Well done!
done ^^
next question below XD
"Ta-Ta, not-a-cockroach"
Last edited by cyranorick on Mar 13, 2014, 1:55:38 PM
Great tool.

Only suggestion is to add pseudo searches for things like resists. In a new season, this is absolutely crucial to getting your gear collected.
How do I change my ign?
Do I need to put a tag in my thread?
Because the displayed ign is from last season...

thx in advance,
Rick
"Ta-Ta, not-a-cockroach"
This looks really nice.
SC: Sumichin
HC: Hugsnotslugs
I just moved the database to a new server and tweaked some code, this should hopefully reduce long running queries and timeouts to zero! Will be monitoring closely.
I am still trying to figure out why it shows the ign of a chrakter I haven´t used in months...
What did I do wrong? :-(
"Ta-Ta, not-a-cockroach"
"
cyranorick wrote:
I am still trying to figure out why it shows the ign of a chrakter I haven´t used in months...
What did I do wrong? :-(

Currently it is just pulling the IGN from the front page of your profile.
All chats will be redirected to the character you are playing as.
I am working on a feature so you can select your preferred IGN.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info