[APP] ►► PoEMarkets - Advanced Shop Indexer. CLOSED. LOOKING FOR NEW MAINTAINER/S ◄◄

○ Added a 'simple' and 'advanced' search options. Simple search should suffice for most requests, and advanced it when you are looking for very specific items.
○ Items that havent been verified in 1 day are now automatically put in a queue to be verified again. This should reduce unverified item bloat.
Best indexer out there, by far. Filter by online/buyouts are you kidding me?? Nearing auction house efficiency

Read my mind with the "simple" option. Just keeps getting better.

tyvm!
"
Aventerica wrote:
Best indexer out there, by far. Filter by online/buyouts are you kidding me?? Nearing auction house efficiency

Eh? XYZ does that as well.

What I like: seller info on the right side, easy and quick to see last online status. Much faster than XYZ.

What I don't like: default list shows only 2 items at a time, constant scrolling required (not sure if I miss an option here?). XYZ shows 4 items at a time, more comfortable to compare stats there.

edit: it says I was online 4 days ago. Last I checked I was rank 3000 or something on standard, shouldn't it put me online automatically?
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
Last edited by OwVEmrkMLX on Mar 19, 2014, 3:34:17 AM
do you mind adding the ability so show 0 chaos buyouts? yeah, i know, it's weird, charging nothing for a good, but i'm running a donation service. xyz shows 0c b/o but poemarkets doesnt' show a buyout at all.
"
holocaustus wrote:
"
Aventerica wrote:

Eh? XYZ does that as well.

What I like: seller info on the right side, easy and quick to see last online status. Much faster than XYZ.

What I don't like: default list shows only 2 items at a time, constant scrolling required (not sure if I miss an option here?). XYZ shows 4 items at a time, more comfortable to compare stats there.

edit: it says I was online 4 days ago. Last I checked I was rank 3000 or something on standard, shouldn't it put me online automatically?

Can you please check if it puts you online when you log specifically onto the ladder character? Wait at least 10mins. I am not sure whether the ladder shows you as online or offline regardless of character.
"
Juicebox360 wrote:
do you mind adding the ability so show 0 chaos buyouts? yeah, i know, it's weird, charging nothing for a good, but i'm running a donation service. xyz shows 0c b/o but poemarkets doesnt' show a buyout at all.

Good idea I will try to implement this soon.
"
Aventerica wrote:
Best indexer out there

+1
"
Aventerica wrote:

Read my mind with the "simple" option. Just keeps getting better.

tyvm!

Really appreciate the support!

I am going to continue polishing it and responding to user feedback.
Awsome shop indexer! Great job =)
I like it a lot!

A small suggestion: an option to look only for Legacy Items. You should be able to search, for example Kaom's Heart, and select a "Legacy Item" checkbox at the bottom.

Cheers!
The planes and trains are to blame

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info