[APP] ►► PoEMarkets - Advanced Shop Indexer. CLOSED. LOOKING FOR NEW MAINTAINER/S ◄◄

please add ex as aproviation for exalted, because i think it kind of sucks when it does not find the same items as Poe.xyz.is while most of the ppl write it the way it was always for them (ex)
"
Divstarx wrote:

Can you please check if it puts you online when you log specifically onto the ladder character? Wait at least 10mins. I am not sure whether the ladder shows you as online or offline regardless of character.

Yeah, that worked. I don't play that character much atm though and my other chars ain't on the ladder. I'll try the manual management now.

If it works like XYZ's method, perhaps you could collaborate with this guy:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/805016
so one could conveniently appear online in all indexers if (and only if) the game is running.

Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
Your site is amazing! It has all things xyz is missing.

Now the only feature i really would like to have is a favourite list or something like that, for items you might wanna buy but you want to check further. Like some sort of list to compare items you added after your shopping tour and you can easily decide what to buy.

This would make it really nice to use!
I'm not sure why, but poemarkets is very laggy on my Firefox browser. Anyone facing the same issue? Everytime I click on the pulldown menu, I get this weird insane lag.
"
Vulpix0r wrote:
I'm not sure why, but poemarkets is very laggy on my Firefox browser. Anyone facing the same issue? Everytime I click on the pulldown menu, I get this weird insane lag.

Can you please let me know your Firefox version?
Top left hand corner, click Firefox -> Help -> About Firefox
Following both this and poexplorer, but still using xyz.

Tried looking for Cybil's Paw (site offered a full name, cool), ambush, online only, buyout only, include converted, simple interface. Got 4 results, all sold when 'verify'.

Xyz found one result and it's verified. Seller (Flubby) is #1 on Ambush ladder and is online.

Interesting, that when I first tried to search, I got 4 false results, the second search showed 2, now it's showing 1. Is there a feature that removes item from db when it is manually verified as sold? Why didn't it remove the last one then?
Last edited by SunnyRay on Mar 20, 2014, 4:55:40 AM
The approximate ratios are quite off at Ambush right now. currently an exalted orb is about 30 chaos orbs or even more. Probably something similar in Invasion.

Also, could you include a total elemental resistances as a mod? Xyz has this, and it's incredibly useful (sums up all elemental resistance, so an item with 10% all res, 13% cold res and 20% fire res would have 63 total elemental resistances). Also, mods for individual resistances that would take implicits and all elemental resistances affixes into count would be ectremely helpful as well.

Anyways, thanks for the cool site.
Not all my items are displayed on this website.

I have tried different searches, and used my shop forum thread number which is 837442

If you go to my thread you can see that I have more items than poemarkets displays.

Is this a known issue?

EDIT

Sorry my mistake. I had quality set from a previous search... my bad.
Last edited by 1Chimosh on Mar 20, 2014, 10:08:51 PM
V1.0.5

○ Added 'ex' as a valid buyout tag for exalted orbs
○ Fixed fatal error when ordering by gem level or map level
○ Updated currency ratios - note I use poeex.info for this data. It is always an approximation.
○ Indexer improvements to try reduce unverified and duplicate items. This will take time to filter through.
"
SunnyRay wrote:
Following both this and poexplorer, but still using xyz.

Tried looking for Cybil's Paw (site offered a full name, cool), ambush, online only, buyout only, include converted, simple interface. Got 4 results, all sold when 'verify'.

Xyz found one result and it's verified. Seller (Flubby) is #1 on Ambush ladder and is online.

Interesting, that when I first tried to search, I got 4 false results, the second search showed 2, now it's showing 1. Is there a feature that removes item from db when it is manually verified as sold? Why didn't it remove the last one then?

The indexer has fallen behind a couple of times (once during this post). I am working to ensure this dosen't happen.
Please give it another go in future. Both sites aren't always going to have the same results, for example we would be updating the online status at a different time and this will alter results.

Regarding your second question. Yes the item is removed if it is manually verified as sold. Possibly you did not see it happen on the last item due to caching. Some results can be cached for up to 10mins, to improve the speed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info