[APP] ►► PoEMarkets - Advanced Shop Indexer. CLOSED. LOOKING FOR NEW MAINTAINER/S ◄◄

UPDATE: Unfortunately I no longer have the time or funds to support this website. Thank you for using PoEMarkets, and I am sorry the service can no longer be provided. If you are interested in taking on the hosting with NO support from myself, I have released the source code as open source. Please contact me on GitHub or the PoE forums @divstarx if you wish to become a maintainer and/or host of this site.

https://github.com/njbarrett/poemarkets

Original Post

http://www.poemarkets.com
PoEMarkets is everything you love about current shop indexers, plus much more.

Features:

○ Search for items on a clean interface using a huge variety of filters. Including Max Buyout & Corrupted.
○ Buyout amounts are normalized by default. So if you search for items with a max buyout of 1 exalted orb, the results can display items below 20 chaos, 240 alts and so on. The currency ratios are defined per league and are sourced from http://PoExchange.info. These are updated daily. You can turn off this feature by unchecking the "Include Buyouts from Other Currencies" checkbox.
○ Click on any stat to order the search results by that stat, highest first. Clicking on the buyout amount will order search results by the cheapest first.
PoEMarkets uses server-side sorting. So if your search finds several thousand items and you choose to order them, it will ask the server to sort all the items before displaying them, meaning you are guaranteed to find the item with the highest stat values or lowest buyout.
○ Unlimited pages. Search results are not limited to 100 items. Keep scrolling down the page to find more results for your search.
○ Search specifically for Vaal Gems and Corrupted items.
○ Set your online status for up to 3 hours at a time.
○ Automatically control your online status using this special tool.https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/805016/page/1.
○ Set your preferred IGN on your seller page
○ View shops you have indexed on your personal seller page.
○ View seller's in game names and account names so you can better contact them.
○ Responsive design caters for desktops, tablets and phones.
More features coming soon...

http://www.poemarkets.com

Follow @PoEMarkets (https://twitter.com/PoEMarkets) on Twitter

UPDATES
1.1.2 - 2nd May 2014

Added new Vaal Gems introduced in 1.1.3 to possible list of indexed items
Fixed bug when returning to a bookmarked search that would change the league if you had it set differently in your cookies
Garena names with period (.) characters are now detected. Seems like normal POE accounts can't have periods.
Items are now automatically verified more frequently.

1.1.1 - 29th April 2014

Support for Garena leagues has been added.
Support for European style decimal buyouts has been added (e.g 1,2 ex)
Fixed an issue with some shops not being indexed
Moved assets to amazon cloudfront, should provide a general speed improvement.

PoE Markets is no longer BETA
○ Sellers can now set their preferred IGN on their seller page
○ Selecting an item type will now filter the base type field
○ Reduced visual clutter of the interface

Older Updates

PoEMarkets now uses exchange rates from PoExchange.info! These rates are sourced from real transactions and are synchronised with PoEMarkets daily. This should provide a more accurate representation of buyouts when converting from other currencies.

○ Improved the interface by compacting it to fit more items on screen.
○ Free items (items listed as ~b/o 0 chaos) etc. now show correctly a 0 buyout, and will appear first when ordering by buyout.
○ The contact in-game button will only show when the player is marked as online

○ Search on multiple resistance parameters including total resistance. Number of elemental resistances and number of resistances can be found in advanced search.
○ Improved the explicit mods selector by showing popular mods first.
○ Improvements to the indexer itself

○ Fixed a bug which caused some items to have the wrong "total value" for a mod. This will take a day or two to filter through as it will only effect newly indexed items.
○ Clicking the Contact In-game button will now initiate a verification of the item
○ The indexer is now indexing Selling forums as well (again will take a day or two)
○ Other general bug fixes

○ Added 'ex' as a valid buyout tag for exalted orbs
○ Fixed fatal error when ordering by gem level or map level
○ Updated currency ratios - note I use poeex.info for this data. It is always an approximation.
○ Indexer improvements to try reduce unverified and duplicate items. This will take time to filter through.

○ Added a 'simple' and 'advanced' search options. Simple search should suffice for most requests, and advanced it when you are looking for very specific items.
○ Items that havent been verified in 1 day are now automatically put in a queue to be verified again. This should reduce unverified item bloat.

○ Fixed bug where the indexer would pick up the wrong buyout amount. It now strictly only checks for the buyout text immediately after the item.
○ Added some colour to the buttons so they are more apparent
○ Added new items that can be indexed:
○ Vaal Summon Skeletons
○ Vaal Glacial Hammer
○ Sacrifice at Dawn
○ Sacrifice at Dusk
○ Sacrifice at Midnight
○ Sacrifice at Noon
○ Mortal Grief
○ Mortal Hope
○ Mortal Rage
○ Mortal Ignorance

○ Fixed items that dont have a true 5 or 6 links from being indexed as such. This will take some time to filter through.
○ Added a smart autocomplete search to the name field to help people with spelling errors.
○ General bug fixes and speed improvements

Database Upgrade
14th March 2014 - I just moved the database to a new server and tweaked some code, this should hopefully reduce long running queries and timeouts to zero! Will be monitoring closely.

Interface updates coming soon.

○ Fixed back to top button hiding itself behind things.
○ Fixed rare cases of some items being incorrectly categorized. This might take a couple of days to filter through.
○ Made the buyout amount stand out more.

How can I change my online status?

If you are on the league ladder (top 15000 players in each league), your online status is controlled automatically.

If you are not on the league ladder, you can manually control your online status through your personalised seller page.

**NEW** AUTO-ONLINE
Credit to jhovgaard.
You can now use this special tool to control your online status just by providing your seller page url. The tool is completely safe and legal. You just have to leave it running and it will detect when you launch PoE.
Download here - https://github.com/jhovgaard/autoonline/releases/download/v0.3/AutoOnline-v0.3.exe
Contact the author jhovgaard here - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/805016/page/1

How can I gain access to my personal seller page?

Send a forum PM to the account poemarkets -- it can be any subject or message. Within roughly 10-15 minutes you will receive a reply with a link to your personal seller page.

How can I check if my shop has been indexed?

You can search directly on account names or thread numbers within the search form. You can also check your shops on your personal seller page and see the last time they were indexed.

My shop isn't there, or hasn't been indexed for a while?

You should bump your shop to ensure it is picked up as soon as possible. Shops that are further away from the first few pages are indexed less frequently. Also, if your shop hasn't been bumped or updated in a week, it can be removed from the index. This is to ensure the index remains valid and recent. You are encouraged to maintain your shop list frequently.

Where are your exchange rates sourced from?

We use http://poexchange.info!

I have feedback, or more questions!

Post feedback and questions in the thread below.
Last edited by Divstarx on Sep 21, 2014, 2:50:41 AM
Wow, from what I've seen, I like the layout and look, and the search results are great including the pic of the item in its original form. Good job.

And the contact in game button for copy paste...brilliant.
I love pie.
Last edited by xSyK0TiC on Mar 8, 2014, 9:37:35 PM
Looks good.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Why if there is http://poe.xyz.is/ ?
Loved the old indexer, but from what i have seen this far this whipes the floor with it. Only thing caught my eye was listing of approxiate chaos values, which for some reason made it a bit more confusing to view a lot of items fast. Maybe it's just me.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Really appreciate all the effort, and it looks great but... why?
So much else could have been done for the POE community that hadn't.. already been 99% done.

Last edited by SuperDeathLord on Mar 8, 2014, 10:36:47 PM
"
Crackmonster wrote:
Loved the old indexer, but from what i have seen this far this whipes the floor with it. Only thing caught my eye was listing of approxiate chaos values, which for some reason made it a bit more confusing to view a lot of items fast. Maybe it's just me.

Thanks for the initial feedback. Do you mean you find it hard to quickly see the buyout values when scrolling through?

"
Irsk wrote:
Why if there is http://poe.xyz.is/ ?

"
Really appreciate all the effort, and it looks great but why?

So many hours could have been spent developing a tool that doesnt already exist.

Reinvent the wheel much?

The point is choice. Apart from being a great learning experience for me, the community now has another option for finding items instead of relying on just poe.xyz. I believe there was more that could be done with the idea and rather than wait (for the developer) I decided to write my own. I also provide features that aren't in poe.xyz such as searching on max buyout using normalized currency rates and server-side sorting of the items.
"
Divstarx wrote:
"
Crackmonster wrote:

Thanks for the initial feedback. Do you mean you find it hard to quickly see the buyout values when scrolling through?

Yup that's exactly what i meant, takes extra focus to sort through what is estimated and what is their actual price when they are listed so close to each other. Probably could get used to it.
Last edited by Crackmonster on Mar 8, 2014, 10:41:37 PM
The buyout equiv thingy is cool, good job
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
Thank you for donating your time and knowledge to the PoE community. I, and many others I am certain, appreciate your efforts and dedication to something you believe will help the playerbase.

Please have seventeen free internets.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info