[APP] ►► PoEMarkets - Advanced Shop Indexer. CLOSED. LOOKING FOR NEW MAINTAINER/S ◄◄

wow. This side is a huge upgrade to whats available so far.
well done.

One thing that comes to mind is annoying is that it shows full item pictures. It makes the whole page very long.
Please add option to disable preview.

In addition, xyz mods like "# total resistance" would you be most needed.
Last edited by RagnarokX on Mar 9, 2014, 9:25:24 AM
"
Kislorod wrote:
Bug.

Searched for claws. That's what popped out:

Spoiler

Doesn't look like a claw :D

Durp. There'a a perfectly reasonable explanation for this, but rather than try explain it lets just say it should be fixed for shops indexed in future.

"
Etlau88 wrote:

My suggestions:

- Move "rarity" dropdown menu to the top. I wanted to search unique items only but didn't find this dropdown first. I think it is used frequently and should be on the top of search criterias.
- In "explicit mods" you are able to select same modifier multiple times. E.g. "Adds an additional arrow" in more than one modifier. IMO it should be exclusive - once you selected a modifier it cannot be picked once again (since no item can roll same modifier more than once)
- On the top, I can choose "Item type" and "base item". They have no connection. I can choose Item type "any 2H weapon" but still select "astral plate" as base item. IMO if you select an item type, the base item shall be restricted to this type. E.g. selecting "any 2H weapon" will restrict base item to choose only between 2H weapons.
- "Identified" dropdown should be "Yes" by default IMO.

Thanks for the suggestions, I agree with you and will look into providing some of those features in future.

"
Priory wrote:
"
HarukaTeno wrote:
"
Divstarx wrote:
I tried the parameters you said and it seemed to work fine. If you can provide the search link, that will help to see if there is an issue.

To search what you are after you only need to put a 5 in the minimum links field, the rest is unnecessary.

1) I don't want to get 6L results. That's why min links 5, max links 5. 6th socket is irrelevant

2) link http://www.poemarkets.com/search/e06cd4d5
couple of 4l+2l. 2 of 3l+3l

I found this error aswell. i searched for min 5 link and max 5 link and it showed 6s 4l+2l along with 5linked items.

Ah yeah I can see what's happening now. Will look into it.
Really great job with the site, clean layout and very handy new features (b/o equivalents especially). One issue that I found is that there seems to be something off with the filtering. I'm trying to find a Trap gem (online/buyout) and using poe.xyz I get 11 results. when filtering by required level min 24 and required dex min 26. On poemarkets, I get 0 results. If I take out the required dex and just leave required level 24, I get 1 result.

Also, would you consider adding a light theme alternative down the line? I know this is a much lower priority than buxfixes and so on, just figured I'd throw it out there as a feature that I'd like. Thanks for making your site available to the POE community, your efforts are definitely appreciated.
Last edited by dessloc on Mar 9, 2014, 1:22:10 PM
rip poe.xyz
what to use instead of procurement?
Last edited by ekunholy on Mar 9, 2014, 2:28:53 PM
Just make sure it updates fast, so not verified items disappear ASAP! That's the worst thing with xyz right now imo.

EDIT: Checked the indexer too, looks very nice : )
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Last edited by Márkusz on Mar 9, 2014, 2:35:11 PM
Is there a compact mode? I really hate having to scroll through the search options and it just seems like theres a lot of empty space. The new poe.xyz has the same problem, which is why I use the old version.
merp merp
ya not complete yet.. but i love the layout

did test search for 5 links in ambush

it listed a bunch of 6 socket 4 link ones

also for the buyout options.. there should be any option
POE 2 hype.
I posted this over on the PoE subreddit, should help with visibility and feedback. http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/1zzah5/poexyz_has_a_promising_new_competitor/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info