[APP] ►► PoEMarkets - Advanced Shop Indexer. CLOSED. LOOKING FOR NEW MAINTAINER/S ◄◄

Nice, tyvm.
Last edited by marco150 on Mar 9, 2014, 3:21:00 AM
"
Irsk wrote:
Why if there is http://poe.xyz.is/ ?

Why not? PoEMarkets.com seems to have an improved, more responsive interface with additional features, at least one of which has been requested many times. Since all shop indexers use the same data source (this forum), this doesn't split the market, but offers an additional way of finding things. It's not so different from having Google, Bing, Yahoo Search, etc. Competition is good for the "customer", usually.

I appreciate all the work done by poe.xyz.is, but I also appreciate the effort gone into PoEMarkets.com and really like how responsive the site and the interface are (and I really like the extra features). This and the also new PoExchange.info are great addition to the PoE player's toolkit.
Are you planning to turn this into a paid product after the open beta phase like a certain other app dev?
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
1 "bug" i found almost instantly.

Search for anything with specified:
sockets min 5, max 6
links min 5, max 5
(for example, i need 5-linked Infernal Mantle, and it can has 6th socket)

Search results include 4l+2l items (apparently it counts that o-o as 5th link)
And sometimes it even include 3l+3l items (you know, those which linked like L and inversed L)
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.
can you make a side-div that appears only when you put your mouse there/faded, which scrolls your page to the top on click?
Spoiler
//html
<section id="top"></section>
<a href="#top">
//jquery
$("a[href*='#']").on('click', function(e) {
var pathname = $(location).attr('href');
e.preventDefault();
$('html, body').animate({ scrollTop: $(this.hash).offset().top }, 300);

});
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
Last edited by jstq on Mar 9, 2014, 5:53:20 AM
"
holocaustus wrote:
Are you planning to turn this into a paid product after the open beta phase like a certain other app dev?

This will always be a free product.

"
HarukaTeno wrote:
1 "bug" i found almost instantly.

Search for anything with specified:
sockets min 5, max 6
links min 5, max 5
(for example, i need 5-linked Infernal Mantle, and it can has 6th socket)

Search results include 4l+2l items (apparently it counts that o-o as 5th link)
And sometimes it even include 3l+3l items (you know, those which linked like L and inversed L)

I tried the parameters you said and it seemed to work fine. If you can provide the search link, that will help to see if there is an issue.

To search what you are after you only need to put a 5 in the minimum links field, the rest is unnecessary.

"
jstq wrote:
can you make a side-div that appears only when you put your mouse there/faded, which scrolls your page to the top on click?

There is a back to top button that appears when you scroll down, although I am aware of an issue with it not working on phones at the moment, to be fixed.

Thanks for all the support so far guys. This is by no means a finished product. I do plan on improving this in future, and have ideas for more features.

Bug.

Searched for claws. That's what popped out:

Spoiler

Doesn't look like a claw :D
"
Divstarx wrote:
http://www.poemarkets.com
I have feedback, or more questions!

Post feedback and questions in the thread below.

My suggestions:

- Move "rarity" dropdown menu to the top. I wanted to search unique items only but didn't find this dropdown first. I think it is used frequently and should be on the top of search criterias.
- In "explicit mods" you are able to select same modifier multiple times. E.g. "Adds an additional arrow" in more than one modifier. IMO it should be exclusive - once you selected a modifier it cannot be picked once again (since no item can roll same modifier more than once)
- On the top, I can choose "Item type" and "base item". They have no connection. I can choose Item type "any 2H weapon" but still select "astral plate" as base item. IMO if you select an item type, the base item shall be restricted to this type. E.g. selecting "any 2H weapon" will restrict base item to choose only between 2H weapons.
- "Identified" dropdown should be "Yes" by default IMO.
Last edited by Etlau88 on Mar 9, 2014, 8:51:18 AM
"
Divstarx wrote:
I tried the parameters you said and it seemed to work fine. If you can provide the search link, that will help to see if there is an issue.

To search what you are after you only need to put a 5 in the minimum links field, the rest is unnecessary.

1) I don't want to get 6L results. That's why min links 5, max links 5. 6th socket is irrelevant

2) link http://www.poemarkets.com/search/e06cd4d5
couple of 4l+2l. 2 of 3l+3l
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.
"
HarukaTeno wrote:
"
Divstarx wrote:

1) I don't want to get 6L results. That's why min links 5, max links 5. 6th socket is irrelevant

2) link http://www.poemarkets.com/search/e06cd4d5
couple of 4l+2l. 2 of 3l+3l

I found this error aswell. i searched for min 5 link and max 5 link and it showed 6s 4l+2l along with 5linked items.

Besides that i love the work! As a multimedia designer myself i loved the idea behind all the small details. Like the background colour of boxes, where you can enter the amount of amour you want on an item, that changes colour to show that it is "active". well done!

Also i like that it shows the time since the seller put up the item on the forum. it makes for a very helpful feature in older leagues where trade threads aren't properly closed.
Colorblind? - Check out the Unofficial colourblind mode!
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147271

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info