[APP] ►► PoEMarkets - Advanced Shop Indexer. CLOSED. LOOKING FOR NEW MAINTAINER/S ◄◄

I've been getting this everytime I've tried to use this site:

An error has occurred. The administrator has been notified.
Service Unavailable

It's a nice site and I want it to work :(
yup been getting this error as well on most searches... first thought it was just the weekend but seems even today on Monday it is still happening. I really like the site and it makes buying soooo much easier...when it works. Hope he fixes the issue soon!!!!
Fast is fine... but accurate is final.
Ive just recreated the item name index which will help speed things up. Youll probably find if you dont search on name you will get better performance. I am looking for a better solution but searching a database of over 2million items can be difficult and the server occassionally times out. If it does check your query to see if you can simplify it, especially if you are searching on the name of the item.
"
marat569 wrote:
I just tried to go to my seller's link and it gives me:
"We're sorry, but something went wrong.

If you are the application owner check the logs for more information."

Is anybody getting the same thing?

Your seller page looks OK. Perhaps you hit it while it was still generating.
nice work!

any plans for a clean and easy item import function? (similar to xyz)
tried it again. - still extremely buggy. searching names never works. and when you do search and it actually works it is still 10 times slower than poe.xyz.is - going back to what works.

loved the idea. hated the execution.
A very nice program. If I traded I would use this.
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark
I've sent a PM to poemarkets 3 or 4 times in the past 24 hours with no response. Help.
"
Morvas wrote:
I've sent a PM to poemarkets 3 or 4 times in the past 24 hours with no response. Help.

same here man D:
I never got a response to my PM from yesterday. My shop is not indexed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info