[APP] ►► PoEMarkets - Advanced Shop Indexer. CLOSED. LOOKING FOR NEW MAINTAINER/S ◄◄

Now it indexed 95 items, so looks fine, thanks.
I will start using this instead of XYZ. Thank you!
"
kefirhl wrote:
"
Marukai05 wrote:
"
kefirhl wrote:
I believe that online status for current 1month league is not working. Updating manually and I'm in ladder.

Edit: actually this gave me a feature idea, how about giving a seller possibility to hide his online status when he doesn't want to be bugged by people? Most people think it's okay to harass a person whenever they see online status on indexers which is incorrect attitude.

Thats what DND is for no need to change something that already has a solution in game.

/dnd would block all messages, my friends I would map with too. Please, don't try to argue with me, it's pointless. I use brain and logic, you can't beat that unless you start doing the same.

Then use your logic and tell them you are unavailable for trading, very simple solution. Or just simply don't reply, they will move on.

The fact is, there are multiple indexers so this fix wouldn't stop you from receiving whispers. Next time "use brain" (sic) better.
IGN: Korvashi or Kalamth
"
Divstarx wrote:
Brilliant. My little "fix" yesterday resulted in loads of items getting deleted.
Sorry about that, I really don't get a lot of time to test things.
I think I've nailed it this time though... indexer is working through the shops now.

Regarding poeexchange.info, this was not my site. I'll remove the references to it as it has been shutdown by the owner. Exchange rates will probably be a little off as they are just manually input now...

Appears to be working again, thank you very much

FYI: To anyone who had this issue, you will need to bump your thread and allow a lit bit for the indexer to grab your items. Took approximately 10 minutes for me, but YMMV.

Again, thanks for the quick fixes.
Last edited by Marukai05 on Jul 23, 2014, 8:03:24 PM
"

Then use your logic and tell them you are unavailable for trading, very simple solution. Or just simply don't reply, they will move on.

if you get 2-10messeges per 15minute map run it's not really reasonable to answer that you are busy. In fact answer is always causing more questions from unreasonably demanding buyers. If you don't reply they keep spamming in chat every 5 minutes. If you ask them to stop they go to reddit and post hateful comments and ask another indexer author to delete your shop from being indexed.

"
The fact is, there are multiple indexers so this fix wouldn't stop you from receiving whispers. Next time "use brain" (sic) better.

if there would be an indexer which would have better features then another one one people would stop using an old one.

your solutions are only working for limited group of people, I'm thinking globally, that's the difference. Instead of defending try to improve yourself. It's a good advice.
Playing with 70-80ms ping, which is causing long loading between zones,
resulting in 2-4 minutes disadvantage in 1 hour races.
(I was wrong, it wasn't a ping issue but something else on GGG side)
"
kefirhl wrote:
"

if you get 2-10messeges per 15minute map run it's not really reasonable to answer that you are busy. In fact answer is always causing more questions from unreasonably demanding buyers. If you don't reply they keep spamming in chat every 5 minutes. If you ask them to stop they go to reddit and post hateful comments and ask another indexer author to delete your shop from being indexed.

"

if there would be an indexer which would have better features then another one one people would stop using an old one.

your solutions are only working for limited group of people, I'm thinking globally, that's the difference. Instead of defending try to improve yourself. It's a good advice.

Well you being removed from poe.xyz was your own fault, just look at your past threads. Maybe the solution is for all the indexers to remove your items from being indexed and it will solve all your problems "globally".

Cheers mate, be less toxic and you will enjoy the game more.

Last edited by Marukai05 on Jul 23, 2014, 8:51:25 PM
"

Well you being removed from poe.xyz was your own fault, just look at your past threads. Maybe the solution is for all the indexers to remove your items from being indexed and it will solve all your problems "globally".

Cheers mate, be less toxic and you will enjoy the game more.

You being toxic right now. I don't have any problems. Was not my problem my main account was removed from xyz. Stop stating incorrect facts and assume incorrect conclusions which have no logical backgrounds. You showed yourself fail at logic and acting offensive to my reasonable suggestion to author of poemarkets.com. You acted disrespectfully. And again don't tell me what to be and how feel. I'll decide such things for myself. People of Internets think they can be a moral guide to everybody while they are deep below any of normal moral lines themselves. You are not becoming any better personality if you ascribe another person some qualities he doesn't have and then compare yourself to that imaginary person. If you really want to become better compare yourself to real me. Or choose another guide to your life. By comparing yourself to bad imaginary me you just become a worse person.

Playing with 70-80ms ping, which is causing long loading between zones,
resulting in 2-4 minutes disadvantage in 1 hour races.
(I was wrong, it wasn't a ping issue but something else on GGG side)
Last edited by kefirhl on Jul 24, 2014, 3:55:54 AM
Bump: PoEmarkets will implement the new leagues on the day of their release.
Are you aware of Garena TW 'making' an official market searching engine ?
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/998522/page/1

It looks way too similar to your site.
Did they steal it or did they made an agreement with you first ? (hope for you it's the latter)
"
Hamallainen wrote:
Are you aware of Garena TW 'making' an official market searching engine ?
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/998522/page/1

It looks way too similar to your site.
Did they steal it or did they made an agreement with you first ? (hope for you it's the latter)

No agreement was made between me and Garena. It seems they have blatantly copied the styles from my site.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info