[APP] ►► PoEMarkets - Advanced Shop Indexer. CLOSED. LOOKING FOR NEW MAINTAINER/S ◄◄

This looks really good, thanks! I always wanted to be able to sort by buyout and I am really happy to have correct sorting for more than 99 items!

The search is currently not available it seems, so I can't really give it a try.. Nevertheless I would like two things:
- To be able to search for total resistances like in poe.xyz (someone mentioned that already)
- Be able to search for armor OR evasion as an Iron Reflexes character. I would love to sort by those two and see like a 700 armor helmet before a 699 evasion one..
IGN: RachelSuperCasual (Torment)
RachelShockerina (Rampage - retired)
RachelElysia (Ambush - retired)
LadyVinara (Nemesis - retired)
Thanks everyone, I appreciate all the feedback. As you can understand a site of this complexity takes some time and naturally there are issues with release. Improvements are coming soon. I can't stress enough that I'm not just going to leave it as is... this is an ongoing community project.
the fact that it can search Alternative Art really bought me. Thanks

EDIT: just found poe.xyz can do it too. How did I miss that....?!

EDIT2: while searching with PoEMarkets I get only one hit for cloak of defiance. With poe.xyz 7 hits, with 4 verified.
items shop: 364086
ign: [ICU]missuse
if you like to HLD, add me
inactive in game atm, PM me if you need something.
Last edited by missuse on Mar 10, 2014, 7:20:58 AM
Damn you good! Keep it up!

Someone donate some money for this genius!
IGN: SMALLDUCK
Wow, nice. A lot of work went into this. Much respect and of course thanks for your hard work.
And yes, more choice for the end user is always good.

I am liking the dark color scheme so far as someone who plays mostly during evening/night.

This is nitpicking now, but I can't help myself to think that the proximate placing/grouping together of input boxes still needs a few iterations in order to feel a bit more natural. I can't quite put my finger on what it is either. I just find that I have to skim the page longer than should be neccessary to find certain search options.

Nitpicking aside, fantastic start. I will most certainly bookmark this.
PoE Item Info tooltip script - reveal detailed affix breakdown for any rare or unique!

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/790438 | IGN: Sadou
Last edited by hazydoc on Mar 10, 2014, 9:17:05 AM
Hey,

as a developer, this is some great work. Grats.
Rampage IGN: InsanityIsReversed
Thanks for contributing to the infrastructure of the PoE community! This definitely has some helpful features over its competitor.

Is your index method working 100% at the moment? I've done a couple of searches and compared to poe.xyz.is it only finds 1 of 2 Cloak of Defiance and 0 of 2 Windscream so far. Hopefully you have a handle on this!
Searched for a 5s/5L and some results are duplicated (displayed several times) (x3 times the same chest, x2 time for a weapon,etc...)
Help me complete my unique collection: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/335591

IGN: CGT_FR
Is there not a version of the pseudo "+ total elemental resistances" or "total resistances"? It's a feature I use on xyz frequently because sometimes I just want it to have 90 elemental resistances and I dont care if its 30/30/30 or 15 all, 25,25 because I can adjust other places.
CharanJaydemyr:some people need to really rethink how they spend their money....I will trash this item if I ever find it on principle...I've seen much cleverer "troll" items get turned down, so I guess GGG gave up trying to enforce that one. Not GGG's finest hour.
poeurl.com/bD4E
If you want an idea for one more area to be better than poe.xyz then try this

"pseudo all resist"

(If cold and fire and lightning then Min(cold,fire,lightning) else 0) + all resist

poe.xyz tries to do this (I think) but fails miserably

Example item:

Two stone ring
-----
+ 13% fire and cold resist
-----
+ 25% lightning resist
+ 5% all resist

This item actually has +18% "all resist" but poe.xyz does not detect it. If try to sort by all resist it will sort litterally by the all resist stat and not the true "pseudo" all resist

Two stone ring
-----
+ 10% fire and cold resist
-----
+ 6% all resist

^ poe.xyz would say that This vastly inferior item has more all resist than the first example. If you can fix this in yours I'd use it exclusivly

What it comes down to is that poe.xyz cannot sort by it's pseudo stats, only true item stats.
IGN: OldManBalls (Warbands)
Last edited by demivion on Mar 10, 2014, 1:21:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info