[APP] ►► PoEMarkets - Advanced Shop Indexer. CLOSED. LOOKING FOR NEW MAINTAINER/S ◄◄

not sure if the question already came up...where do you get the currency exchange values from? I'd suggest to add a link to your source somewhere on the website.
Hi I just want to say thank you for your site and it's features are amazing.

Would it be possible to implement the item type into the "Contact In-game" feature you have, as I've used this feature several times and the sellers have asked for the full name of the item I was interested in buying.
Just used this site to purchase a few gems. I'm a total noob and being able to see the currency conversion is very helpful. I've used XYZ quite a few times in the past, but the layout and design of your site makes searching and browsing a lot easier.

Thank you!
My profile was set to private, but I have now removed all privacy settings. After a day, the site still lists my profile as private, preventing buyers from seeing my IGN.

Will this reset eventually or is there something else I must do?
Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
Last edited by Flapdrol on Mar 29, 2014, 8:55:19 PM
"
Flapdrol wrote:
My profile was set to private, but I have now removed all privacy settings. After a day, the site still lists my profile as private, preventing buyers from seeing my IGN.

If you bump your shop and it has been more than 24hrs since it last checked your profile, it should recheck your profile. Can you give that a go for me?
This is great, very glad to hear of it.

It does have a nicer layout and is easier to use than poe.xyz.

I will list stuff and use both indexers from now and hopefully with time yours becomes very successful. No ill will towards the xyz.is guy, but, I love you layout and additionally it is always great to have a backup indexer in case one of you dies in a horrible tragedy tomorrow. I know this is very selfish, but, I would be glad that someone else was able to replace the usefulness you provide to me, LOL. Yes, I realize that is cruel, it's meant as a joke though. The death of anyone is a horrible tragedy for those whom are close to them. Although, I hear it's not too bad for the person who dies once the initial pain subsides.

Another idea, any chance you guys could merge forces? Have you talked to him about such a possibility? You probably have, but, no time to read 17 pages to find out.

You probably already explored this avenue and it did not work out as there is likely some hope of potential financial gain via the marketplaces, but, just in case both of you are doing this for altruistic reasons maybe you can come to an agreement. You probably covered this already, but, I don't have time to read 17 pages to find out, so, I apologize for asking... again potentially.
One more thing...

Can you add an option to search a specific forum thread? It's nice to be able to look at just one persons shop. Either that, or searching by player name?

I think forum thread is probably better, as peoples in-game name differs from their indexer name.

Just a suggestion, great work!

Also, I don't understand why it says my shop was updated '4 hours ago' when I updated it literally 5 minutes ago. Prior to saying 4 hours ago it said 'a day ago'.

I didn't add any items to the shop, I just changed the price on 1 item, so perhaps that is why the 'last updated' time is wrong? I just edited the main post and bumped the thread.

Feel free to ask me if you have any questions.
Last edited by DornoDiosMio on Mar 30, 2014, 1:31:00 AM
"
Divstarx wrote:
"
Flapdrol wrote:

If you bump your shop and it has been more than 24hrs since it last checked your profile, it should recheck your profile. Can you give that a go for me?

Bumped it just now. Will let you know.
Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
"
How can I gain access to my personal seller page?

Send a forum PM to the account poemarkets -- it can be any subject or message. Within roughly 10-15 minutes you will receive a reply with a link to your personal seller page.

Nothing happens?
"
kussekurt wrote:
"
How can I gain access to my personal seller page?

Send a forum PM to the account poemarkets -- it can be any subject or message. Within roughly 10-15 minutes you will receive a reply with a link to your personal seller page.

Nothing happens?

If you tried within the last 24 hrs try again as there was a problem earlier. It should be back up and running fine now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info