[APP] ►► PoEMarkets - Advanced Shop Indexer. CLOSED. LOOKING FOR NEW MAINTAINER/S ◄◄

Hey there,

Been using the site for a few weeks and love it.

My feedback/question would be: is there any way that we can search for a minimum # of resistances on an item? For example, I want boots with +life and 2 resists, but I don't care which 2 resists because I can play "resistance tetris" with my rings.

Maybe a box for "Minimum # of resistances"?
Found an interesting bug: was trying to find rings in ambush (any rings, via the base item type) with + max life, however, nothing gets returned. If I remove the required life mod and just search for rings, all I get are unid'd rings. Doing the same on poe.xyz yields valid results.
Got to love that third party auction house on a game riddled with people who hated D3 for having an auction house.

Edit: Brilliant job on the application though, props!
Last edited by Peenk on Mar 27, 2014, 11:30:40 AM
"
Necrolis wrote:
Found an interesting bug: was trying to find rings in ambush (any rings, via the base item type) with + max life, however, nothing gets returned. If I remove the required life mod and just search for rings, all I get are unid'd rings. Doing the same on poe.xyz yields valid results.

Sounds like you accidently left the "Unidentified" checkbox ticked?
Could you please link the search URL if you believe this isn't the case.
"
Divstarx wrote:
"
Syncness wrote:
Enable searching of unid items by their full name.

For example:

Searching Rise of the Phoenix shows unidentified Mosaic Kite Shields (currently doesn't).

Not really possible since some base items have multiple uniques.

What you can do is search for items with base type 'Mosaic Kite Shield', rarity 'Unique'
This would show both IDed and UnIDd.

Yeah you're right, but if the buyer doesn't do this, then they can't find unid uniques which have their own value. =/ Is it possible to give the buyer a suggestion to include unid uniques and let them take note of the icon?

Also, please implement a feature to re-spider a thread. Poe.xyz does this when you bump a thread but it seems like poemarkets doesn't.

Many thanks,

Sync
1.0.7 live now

○ Search on multiple resistance parameters including total resistance. Number of elemental resistances and number of resistances can be found in advanced search.
○ Improved the explicit mods selector by showing popular mods first.
○ Improvements to the indexer itself
"
Syncness wrote:
"
Divstarx wrote:
"
Syncness wrote:
Enable searching of unid items by their full name.

For example:

Searching Rise of the Phoenix shows unidentified Mosaic Kite Shields (currently doesn't).

Not really possible since some base items have multiple uniques.

What you can do is search for items with base type 'Mosaic Kite Shield', rarity 'Unique'
This would show both IDed and UnIDd.

Yeah you're right, but if the buyer doesn't do this, then they can't find unid uniques which have their own value. =/ Is it possible to give the buyer a suggestion to include unid uniques and let them take note of the icon?

Also, please implement a feature to re-spider a thread. Poe.xyz does this when you bump a thread but it seems like poemarkets doesn't.

Many thanks,

Sync

Will think about it.

PoEMarkets does indeed reindex a thread when you bump it. Probably within 15minutes. Occasionally the indexer falls behind but I am monitoring that closely.
"
Divstarx wrote:
1.0.7 live now

○ Search on multiple resistance parameters including total resistance. Number of elemental resistances and number of resistances can be found in advanced search.
○ Improved the explicit mods selector by showing popular mods first.
○ Improvements to the indexer itself

The resistance fields save so much time having to find them in the drop-down box, and the multi-resistance field is AWESOME.
Great job with the resistances, like it a lot. Is there any possibility to add a light theme?
RIP xyz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info