[APP] ►► PoEMarkets - Advanced Shop Indexer. CLOSED. LOOKING FOR NEW MAINTAINER/S ◄◄

How would I search for a 20/20 Gem?
† You were a good man in a bad situation, Fairgraves. †
See what I am currently after here: 1767138
Thanks Chris! 2797098
"
How would I search for a 20/20 Gem?

Firstly click 'Advanced' search at the top. Now Quality will appear near the top, put in min 20 and Gem/Map level is toward the bottom. Again put in min 20. Voila :)
Ah yeah I found it when I was on the computer. I originally was on my iPhone, did not see the advanced tab.

Very nice!
† You were a good man in a bad situation, Fairgraves. †
See what I am currently after here: 1767138
Thanks Chris! 2797098
How do you get poemarkets to show your online?

It says I have been offline for 21 hours, but I have been online all day.
In Addition to my earlier remark, i have to say that your app really Needs the most important mod (for me) and is "combined/total resistances".

thanks for the good work
"
1Chimosh wrote:
How do you get poemarkets to show your online?

It says I have been offline for 21 hours, but I have been online all day.

Only ladder characters will automatically set the online status. To set it otherwise you can get your personal seller url by sending a forum PM to the account poemarkets

"
In Addition to my earlier remark, i have to say that your app really Needs the most important mod (for me) and is "combined/total resistances".

I'm planning this for the next update.
"To set it otherwise you can get your personal seller url by sending a forum PM to the account poemarkets"

Sorry what does that mean?
you sir are my hero !
[url=https://valid.x86.fr/42jjzb][img]https://valid.x86.fr/cache/banner/42jjzb-6.png[/img][/url]
"
1Chimosh wrote:
"To set it otherwise you can get your personal seller url by sending a forum PM to the account poemarkets"

Sorry what does that mean?

Send a forum private message to the account 'poemarkets' . You'll get a reply with a link to a page where you can control your forum status.
Wow, I just used this yesterday for the first time and it is way better than that other site that everyone recommends.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info