Hey let me give you guys some feedback. I m following assmucus s build and it s really nice. Also i want to say thanks for ingame help
I wasnt thinking totemic zeal is a must have until i got it. Dropped off all the points in the arsonist area and went for totemic zeal at level 52. I dont know how, i dont know why, but dps went from 650 to 850.
are you going to add a leveling section :O
"
alkoxide wrote:
are you going to add a leveling section :O

I don't know about OP, but I found lvlling to be very simple. Use firestorm/fire trap or even spectral throw till 24, 24-31 using searing bond, from 31 onwards u can use flame totem granted u have enough mana to get 2 totems up simultaneosly, otherwise might be good to stick with searing bond till u can.
alright adding levelling section now. >.<

edit: added!
Last edited by Assmucus on Mar 14, 2014, 7:28:21 AM
Hey wanted to update you on the mana-based flame totem variant. So far working really good.
I hardly even get hit. Completed forgotten oubliette with dual boss and neglected cellar with 30% monster damage without dying once, although I wus about -2 levels from the area. Act bosses have been a breeze so far. Just started a3 merciless dock runs to lvl up.

Still waiting to take MoM till I can run discipline to compensate for mana loss.

Spoiler
cool , let me know when u start doing maps and we can hit up some together.
"
Assmucus wrote:
cool , let me know when u start doing maps and we can hit up some together.

that wud be great :)
"
Assmucus wrote:
alright adding levelling section now. >.<

edit: added!

much appreciated :) btw, what are the stats we should watch for on weps and armor?

cast speed/spell dmg on wands and life+resists on armor?
yup. armor would be important. im using ar/ev armor , most important is AR for late game.

for weapons ur right , cast/spell/projectile
You know, I was just thinking about auras. With the passive behind Blood Magic and a level 20 Reduced Mana gem, I think either Vitality or Purity may fit nicely (both are 40% auras). Or one of the specific purities for certain areas. Haste would be a dps increase (16% casting speed at 20), but it's a 60% aura and probably too much.

I'm 81 in Ambush now and it's still smooth sailing. No close calls, but I don't have a map pool for 72+ maps yet, though Assmucus has been doing fine in 74 maps. Well, when he doesn't desync or ignores bleed effects. *ducks* :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info