"
nightblade157 wrote:
"
Assmucus wrote:
"
nightblade157 wrote:

the quote that you mentioned above was for this build tree not the revised one to be accurate.

Yea I know. Probably shouldn't have quoted that I think, I sounded a little sarcastic, which was not intended. After all, my build is based of urs only.

This is my current tree at lvl 66

no worries , the revised version i was not sure how i felt about it so i didnt comment on that.

edit: btw if your build works for most maps and u can stack above 200+ irr without a problem. if u want i can post your variation on the 1st page so players have more choices to choose from.

of course you have to answer their questions yourself hehe~ ◔ ◡ ◔
Last edited by Assmucus on Mar 15, 2014, 10:32:39 AM
"
Assmucus wrote:

no worries , the revised version i was not sure how i felt about it so i didnt comment on that.

Not following the revised version entirely. Life regen is not so much required on this one since I'm casting everything off mana, so went for the 8% life nodes and a couple of totem dmg nodes instead. Lets see how it turns up, keeping my fingers crossed.
god , my fps dropped to 20 in maps using bandicam. any suggestions ?
"
Assmucus wrote:

haha i know. Don't know of any workaround, might be the paid version is better. It dropped me to 0 fps quite a few times and got me killed once.
"
nightblade157 wrote:
"
Assmucus wrote:

haha i know. Don't know of any workaround, might be the paid version is better. It dropped me to 0 fps quite a few times and got me killed once.

meh. i can post my video , but i suspect everyone watching it might puke over their keyboard. its worst than watching Gravity.
"
Assmucus wrote:
"
nightblade157 wrote:
"
Assmucus wrote:

meh. i can post my video , but i suspect everyone watching it might puke over their keyboard. its worst than watching Gravity.

lol
Looked at the aura calculator and decided that Vitality wouldn't be worth it even with the 40% reduction and a level 20 Reduced Mana gem. At 5500 HP, this would still be over 2k reserved life.

Scratching that idea!
btw, in the leveling section you list "skill tree at lvl 80" and use only 80 points:

you get 18 passive points from quests

and 2 passive pts from killing bandits.

There's 20 points that you left out. The build you listed for lvl 80 is actually lvl 60. you get 6 passive points per difficulty.
Last edited by alkoxide on Mar 15, 2014, 3:28:10 PM
"
alkoxide wrote:
btw, in the leveling section you list "skill tree at lvl 80" and use only 80 points:

you get 18 passive points from quests

and 2 passive pts from killing bandits.

There's 20 points that you left out. The build you listed for lvl 80 is actually lvl 60. you get 6 passive points per difficulty.

quoted skill tree at 80, not level 80. please read carefully.
Last edited by Assmucus on Mar 15, 2014, 3:36:53 PM
"
Mivo wrote:
Looked at the aura calculator and decided that Vitality wouldn't be worth it even with the 40% reduction and a level 20 Reduced Mana gem. At 5500 HP, this would still be over 2k reserved life.

Scratching that idea!

prism guardian? but those r very expensive.
Last edited by nightblade157 on Mar 16, 2014, 5:47:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info