Thread has been closed.
Last edited by Assmucus on May 22, 2014, 2:01:40 PM
Looks pretty cool. Will try it out :)
let me know how it is. im still trying to work on video recordings.
Last edited by Assmucus on Mar 8, 2014, 9:27:50 AM
can you update this thanks!
which part do u want me to update?

ps: anyone knows of a video recording software other than fraps? would app it!
Last edited by Assmucus on Mar 9, 2014, 3:50:48 AM
Your build is not efficient at all. You skip on easily reachable life/armor nodes and travel across the map to the Duelist/Witch areas to get some. You have ones in the Templar/Mara/Scion area you could have gotten with less points spent. You also skipped easily reachable totem buff passives for some odd reason. At least get the ones right by the Scion area that are on your way to getting Ancestral Bonds.

You also skipped on getting 42% added fire damage right across from Blood Magic.

The dual flame totems melt everything by themselves and have awesome single target damage due to shotgunning so fire trap isn't needed. But, Fire trap has good synergy if you pick up the added fire damage nodes and have certain uniques. Good use of the cold snap trap though, like that idea. Shock nova trap isn't needed at all and those links could be better used for another CWDT link.

Your build is not a bad build. Don't get me wrong there. It just isn't an efficient build. I run a solo-self found BM dual Flame Totem build myself and have for a little over a month. For survivability, I run a CWDT with Decoy Totem and Enduring Cry. I also use 6 zombies as a meat shield in a 4 link. The build melts everything I've run into up to 71 maps. Haven't found any 72 maps yet unfortunately to test it higher.

Oh and try MSI Afterburner for video/screen capture. The program is mainly for GPU modification/optimization, but it also has a nice basic video capture option in it.

Good luck man.
i also playing MF dual flame totem , best catch with 5L searing touch, with IIR 200/IIQ 120, prefer farming piety because lvling up gems too.. so far easiest solo MF build, with Life of course
Tried it and its awesome! although can be glass cannon at early level but the clearing power is just =X
White siege axes and slaughter knifes : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/774270/page/1/#p6722288

Gems and items : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/771516/page/1
As mentioned, the build isn't very optimized, like those five points in the Scion start area, including mana regeneration for a BM build. These points can be used to optimize the connection in the Templar area, which then allows you to grab Elementalist and Celestial Walker (and that frees up the 30 INT). There are some other tweaks I'd make, but those were the ones that stood out. It's easy to get the Shamanistic Fury totem cluster too, if you connect differently, without losing anything.

Also, the build is based on the idea by Moribundus, who should probably get credit for it. :)
"
Tonuk wrote:
Your build is not efficient at all. You skip on easily reachable life/armor nodes and travel across the map to the Duelist/Witch areas to get some. You have ones in the Templar/Mara/Scion area you could have gotten with less points spent. You also skipped easily reachable totem buff passives for some odd reason. At least get the ones right by the Scion area that are on your way to getting Ancestral Bonds.

You also skipped on getting 42% added fire damage right across from Blood Magic.

The dual flame totems melt everything by themselves and have awesome single target damage due to shotgunning so fire trap isn't needed. But, Fire trap has good synergy if you pick up the added fire damage nodes and have certain uniques. Good use of the cold snap trap though, like that idea. Shock nova trap isn't needed at all and those links could be better used for another CWDT link.

Your build is not a bad build. Don't get me wrong there. It just isn't an efficient build. I run a solo-self found BM dual Flame Totem build myself and have for a little over a month. For survivability, I run a CWDT with Decoy Totem and Enduring Cry. I also use 6 zombies as a meat shield in a 4 link. The build melts everything I've run into up to 71 maps. Haven't found any 72 maps yet unfortunately to test it higher.

Oh and try MSI Afterburner for video/screen capture. The program is mainly for GPU modification/optimization, but it also has a nice basic video capture option in it.

Good luck man.

1stly , which nodes am i missing? travelling to duelist areas is so that i can get 2.5% regen which is essential as you dont have life regen. Totemic zeal is also a must have as its 30% casting speed.
The one right by scion has been nerfed and thus i do not take it.
42% added fire damage is not necessary as only 80% of your damage comes from fire. 20% comes from chaos damage.

Shock nova trap is for shock stacking when you are fighting huge mobs.

If you are using CWDT with decoy totem , 1stly , as your damage is based on dual flame totems , you have to resummon 2x flame totems again if u drop decoy totems every 10seconds or so. Zombies are inefficient as you do not have Minion regen nor resist and thus cold snap + ele prolif can be much more efficient as they hold the enemies in place as well.

If u noticed , fire trap is included with a q20 added lightning damage for shock stacks. i used that mostly for dominus farming just to clear abit faster as shock nova has this annoying hole in the middle =/ , if you are mapping you can actually try Faster casting-decreased duration - lightning warp esp those annoying boxes mod.

I cant seem to start recording using MSI Afterburner even though i set the default button to start recording to be f9, any help if u could? ◔ ◡ ◔
Last edited by Assmucus on Mar 9, 2014, 2:58:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info