.

i dont get endurance charges cause immortal call by default base duration 0.25seconds. with increased duration i get around 0.5seconds, not to mention my molten shell last 15seconds.
It looks more effective than a level 31 enduring cry instead as u have 50/50 chance for immortal call instead of 33.3/100 chance.
How are you dealing with storm herald? Seems to kill the totems very fast. Totem resistance gem? Everything else is fine. I have all the totem resistance passives already but those give a measly 25%.
Kite them like a bauss ◔ ◡ ◔

1 totem on the left , 1 on the right!

Just killed temple piety by casting flame totems all over the place.
Last edited by Assmucus on March 13, 2014 4:56 PM
"
Assmucus wrote:
Kite them like a bauss ◔ ◡ ◔

1 totem on the left , 1 on the right!

Just killed temple piety by casting flame totems all over the place.


Yea storm herald is irritating with storm stacks all over the place. Might be will get easier as my gem lvls up. Totems get more life with gem lvl right?
Last edited by nightblade157 on March 13, 2014 4:51 PM
yup abt 30%. is ur flame totem level simlar to the level of the area you are in btw?

you can just run left and right while throwing cold snap traps. if it takes too long to kill a rare mob with that suffix than you might wanna relook at ur dps.
"
Assmucus wrote:
yup abt 30%. is ur flame totem level simlar to the level of the area you are in btw?

you can just run left and right while throwing cold snap traps. if it takes too long to kill a rare mob with that suffix than you might wanna relook at ur dps.


Yea gem level and dps is fine. I can kill most rares under 5 sec. Actually the storm herald i wus talking about wus from the spinecracker boss in vaal area maybe she does extra dmg or sumthing. Was still able to beat her though.
double curse her, casts totems a weebit further away from her left and right. should be alright than.
"
Assmucus wrote:
double curse her, casts totems a weebit further away from her left and right. should be alright than.


Ok thanks for the tip. Storm herald is rare nyway so hopefully that wont be an issue. Otherwise everything is great only voidbearers give some trouble to totems, but frost wall helps that somewhat.
Assmucus and I spent the morning talking quite a bit (him dying due to typing and me not getting any work done), and we felt that since our builds have become so close, it's easier, less work, and less confusing to only use one thread -- and he'd posted his first, so I felt this one should be the thread about the build! Plus, he'll post videos, something I had not planned to do. :)

My mid 80s version slightly differs (I prefer the Shamanistic Fury cluster above Templar over Totemic Zeal down at the bottom, so the top is linked slightly differently), but it's a minor difference. My 84 build looks like this.

I also really recommend a level 1 Conversion Trap. Helps a lot by creating temporary decoys and tanks. Certainly made dealing with some situations either. Yellow mobs can be converted too. For one socket (possibly in a ring) it's a lot of utility.
Dual Flame Totem build for Scion: http://pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/827006 (Witch/Templar, too).
"
Completed 1 ChallengeMivo wrote:
Assmucus and I spent the morning talking quite a bit (him dying due to typing and me not getting any work done), and we felt that since our builds have become so close, it's easier, less work, and less confusing to only use one thread -- and he'd posted his first, so I felt this one should be the thread about the build! Plus, he'll post videos, something I had not planned to do. :)

My mid 80s version slightly differs (I prefer the Shamanistic Fury cluster above Templar over Totemic Zeal down at the bottom, so the top is linked slightly differently), but it's a minor difference. My 84 build looks like this.

I also really recommend a level 1 Conversion Trap. Helps a lot by creating temporary decoys and tanks. Certainly made dealing with some situations either. Yellow mobs can be converted too. For one socket (possibly in a ring) it's a lot of utility.


Thanks. I am following similar build as you two but with mana instead of bm.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info