It adds about 300 to mine right now. 2100 with 1800 without. But the more dps in your build, the harder it scales.
thats good. ◔ ◡ ◔
added end game section. ( ambush )
One ring is missing. Also it seems that your build is different, you didnt take purity of flesh circle, can you post your current skill tree?
which ring is missing? yeah i didnt take it cause i needed more armor. till the point i can get more armor from gear than i shall respec to purity of flesh circle.
ring added. i took the armor/life nodes at marauder. cause im using aurseize and goldwyrm now that my dps fast enough to clear most mods.
Last edited by Assmucus on Mar 30, 2014, 12:30:05 PM
So at the moment I'm level 49 and up to Act 2 cruel.

I've got the basic gems for the build (Flame totem + IIR + LMP. Then Flammability + Faster Casting)

But I just can't get enough intelligence to wear good wands, at the moment I'm using 2 blue wands that are level 12 and level 18 and total to 84% Spell damage. I'm not sure how to get more int.

I've got +48 int from my ring and amulet but I just can't get enough to be able to wear level 30/40 wands.

Any tips / ideas ?

Thanks for the great build btw, very effective so far.
you can take hardknocks and ancestral knowledge --) 30intel nodes. thats 60 intel , should be more than enough for you.
I have this Crit based Fireball shadow and he uses Flametotem for rarity culling strikes. He also has three dragons helmet. Flametotem does a good amount of damage, 12k when I count all 5 projektiles in. I somewhere read that shock stacks with flametotem are a bad idea because of the little dmg per hit and the shock duration would be under the minimal of 0.2 secs. But my observation is that killed monsters are shocked for more than 2-3 seconds (the shock visuals of the bodys anyway).

You think with 20% to shock from static blows this could be viable?
i dont think its viable for a blood magic build as the damage is too low. u do get to shock certain white mobs occasionally but it is pretty pointless as they die in like 1-2 seconds without shock anyway and you dont get shock on bosses and rare mobs.

I tried on dominus runs and a few map runs myself with the 3 dragons but it doesnt really do much.

You could , however do a crit based flame totem and hopefully with crit dmg the flame totem will shock longer and have a chance to shock rare mobs and bosses, however that will be an entirely different build, not a variation of my build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info