Ok, thanks for the quick reply!

I start today my new Flame Totem Character for IR culling in my map group. But I have a further question/sugestion:

Flametotem has such a high cast speed, wouldn't it be the best damage increase to link it with added dmg gems? I mean more than added chaos.
Flame Totem has 20% dmg effectiveness, so if u put say...added light dmg and u have say 100 fire dmg, u only deal 20dmg so it will be 100fire,20light dmg.
if u add in a..let say faster casting 40% , its 40% of 100fire dmg so it adds up more.
Faster casting only summons the totems faster right?
FK flametotems But push in FOR RIOT OR MOLLY
Hc: Rayzn_
Nemesis: Raynz_
AC: Faster casting increases the attack speed of your totems.

Totems count as if you were using the spell. Minions count as if they are using the spell.

Because of this, totems will scale with all of your spell damage, cast speed and faster projectiles. Even if the spell damage is coming from your wand and your flame totem links are in your chest.
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ MOLLY OR RIOT ! ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
would three dragon helm works too?
"
wasteno404 wrote:
would three dragon helm works too?

refer to page 16 =)
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABAdwCcQSzBS0GoAthEMwUIBRNFHEWbxiRGYUaOBpsG_ohYCSqJd8nLyftKU8qEyu2LKc26TwtQKBBh0bXR35KxEz_UEdVtVXGWfNaK13GXz9gS2EhZIRlTWh0cql07XTxeA14aXloeu-Cm4TZhO-MRo9GkFWUoJ65ns2iAKPypBmkrKcwp4Srxayqr2y1BLc-vJ--isAawQTE9sWKxq7PZdDQ2E3aYt-_4urjauOf5CLqGO8O8B_yL_Pd9q73MviT-Ov5vfno7DidrqcI2t3EFQ==

That saves you a point by avoiding the top route. You trade 10 int for 10 str but you also drop a 10 str node down south and puts you closer to Shamanistic Fury if you wanted to pick it up. The only reason to go the top route is if you wanted to use a shield and pick up the block nodes. Obviously if you didn't want to get Elementalist and Celestial Walker the top route is better and saves you points.
you dont need shamanistic fury. and every node of intel is important if you'r using this build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info