[1.1.1b] [Incinerate EB-MoM-Witch ] [Beginner Friendly] [March 28th Update][+Bonus Build]

With the bonus build, I'm at ~2600 hp and 2300 dps at lvl 73. I took a negligible dps hit switching from
to
yesterday, but I think it was worth it. It feels like higher dps, so maybe the ingame dps readout is wrong? Anyways, at the very least its much faster and heavier on physical dmg, so better for LGOH and leech.

The rest of my gear:

Most hasn't changed, but a little bit has. I have some questions about where to go from here. How important is cannot be frozen? I'm scared to replace my boots because of this mod, but I' like another slot for resists so I can upgrade to maligaro's virtuosity. On my shield, high energy shield and mana regen were most important, and on chest energy shield and sockets. Getting resists as well seems pricey. Alpha's Howl would be ideal for CBF...but that brings me to my next question: After upgrading to maligaro's virtuosity, should I save up for an Alpha's Howl, save up for the cheapest GGGRRB 6L chest, or start crafting a chest?

As far as chest crafting goes, I have two options:
1) alt/regal Sacrificial Garb for armor-ES or evade-ES -> sockets --> colors -> links
2) buy gg armor --> sockets --> colors --> links

I'm leaning toward option 2...but any advice would be greatly appreciated. Additionally, what sort of stats would be suitable as a base for option 2? Do you think the bonus build would benefit more from ~500 evade with ~500 ES or ~1500+ evade with ~250 ES?
If you want to keep your cannot be frozen modifier consider getting yourself a Dream Fragments Sapphire Ring.
What do you guys think of replacing mana leech with blind? I replaced it for a couple of maps and don't have much problems with mana and blind works really well.
"
Pun1 wrote:
What do you guys think of replacing mana leech with blind? I replaced it for a couple of maps and don't have much problems with mana and blind works really well.

You're going to sacrifice too much dps using blind with incinerate. I personally use blind, but with flame totem/gmp/fire pen. The dps is fantastic once it's leveled and I find it indispensable not so much for the blind as for dealing with corrupted blood/lightning thorns: the two banes of this build's existence.

Honestly blind is kinda gimmicky and I could replace it with something to boost flame totems dps, but either way it's barely worth the effort. With 2300 dps with gmp, my incinerate...well, iincinerates everything before it becomes a hazard to my health.
Hello!
First of all I have to say that I really like this build!
I have a question:
What do you think about replacing Added Lightning Damage with Fire Penetration?
I dont have +quality Added Lightning Dmg (so it cant shock) and I'm thinking about adding FirePen instead of it.

My second question is that now Incinerate tooltip says I have 355DPS, is that good on level 53?

My third question is: why is it so good to have some Chaos damage linked to Incinerate? Wouldnt something be better? Like FirePen instead of it?

My last question:
Im planning on buying an 5L, and I have 2 options:
2B+2G+1R or 1B+2G+2R

And 3 options on gems:
Incinerate+LMP/GMP+Life Leech+Mana Leech
+Added Chaos Dmg / +Fire Pen / +Added Lightning Dmg
All three (+Chaos,FirePen,+Lightning) 0qualities.

Thanks in advance for your answers!
IGN: Nepo
Last edited by nepozor on Apr 20, 2014, 11:42:34 AM
"
meatpuppet wrote:
"
Pun1 wrote:

You're going to sacrifice too much dps using blind with incinerate. I personally use blind, but with flame totem/gmp/fire pen. The dps is fantastic once it's leveled and I find it indispensable not so much for the blind as for dealing with corrupted blood/lightning thorns: the two banes of this build's existence.

Honestly blind is kinda gimmicky and I could replace it with something to boost flame totems dps, but either way it's barely worth the effort. With 2300 dps with gmp, my incinerate...well, iincinerates everything before it becomes a hazard to my health.

I'm also actually using flame totem/gmp/blind/faster casting. I took out the blind from there and replaced it with my mana leech for my incinerate just to try it out and it seemed ok since I had enough mana regen to upkeep AA and incinerate(incinerate/added chaos/lmp/life leech/mana leech).

By sacrificing dps, do you mean that another green gem can be used in the 5L rather than mana leech/blind?
/Edit: Sorry I misunderstood the question.

Instead of mana leech you can go faster projectiles for more range and dps. Quality on faster proj adds cast speed, which is always nice.
Last edited by meatpuppet on Apr 21, 2014, 9:10:56 AM
Sorry if this has been answered before, but would you change anything significant if you play this build with a Three Dragons helmet?

How much hp would you get following the first build at around level 70ish?
Last edited by Mordgier on Apr 25, 2014, 9:42:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info