[APP] PoExchange.info - Now with exchange rate tables!

Bamp
Added Vaal fragments and updated the Vaal Orb image.
webpage down?
IGN: Mahakali
"
Synchro69 wrote:
webpage down?

An army of angry flippers must have set their nostromo to F5 the site 10 times a second to protect their income.
It's up for me and responding snappily!
I couldn't find any reason why PoExchange was unavailable, but if it was, I apologize for the downtime!

There is a good chance that the IGN Verification will be automated by tomorrow. Until then, you have to be patient, sorry for the delay!
Really really great website! :)
I have never posted a trade on your website, but occasionally I go to trade channels 1-10 and post trade offers like "WTB Alts 20:1c", which your site seems to parse and post them. This is ok but I'm still getting msgs from people over an hour later, long after I've bought all the alts that I needed. This is an annoyance for me and a waste of time for your users. Please remove the parsed trades after a few minutes if they aren't being specifically posted on your site by your users. Thanks.

"
gnujimmy wrote:
Really really great website! :)

Thank you!

"
Kelsier0 wrote:
I have never posted a trade on your website, but occasionally I go to trade channels 1-10 and post trade offers like "WTB Alts 20:1c", which your site seems to parse and post them. This is ok but I'm still getting msgs from people over an hour later, long after I've bought all the alts that I needed. This is an annoyance for me and a waste of time for your users. Please remove the parsed trades after a few minutes if they aren't being specifically posted on your site by your users. Thanks.

Exclude your IGNs from the system here
Bump! IGN Verification will be automated by approx. tomorrow.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info