[APP] PoExchange.info - Now with exchange rate tables!

"
Hannibus wrote:
Fun thing is that all of these little helpers like poexyz, this other programm that checks your stash for recipes and stuff or this one,

should have been in this game from start.

but no, if you want to actually play, and not trade all day with spamming ingame or f5 forums all day,
you are kind of forced in this 3rd party tools.

makes you wonder...

Well, the community can try at least.

PoExchange has been bodyslammed by the reddit army. Insanely slow right now, sorry for that!
PoExchange works pretty solid again. I'm currently trying to set up a new server, but that'll take some time and work. After that, the website will hopefully be a lot more stable.

After 16 hours, we already passed 150 registered users and had almost 200 trades! There's a lot of feedback incoming, thanks for all your support.
Passed the 200 users! Thanks for your ongoing support.
Appreciate the work you put into this! Hopefully I'll have more time later tonight to play with it and provide you with some feedback.

Thumbs up! ;)
"
demivion wrote:
PS. It doesn't use your account's data without your consent. you are giving that information out freely by spamming in trade chat and everyone who reads trade chat will see exactly what this tool sees when it parses the chat.

One might disagree here. To 99.9% of the users the Chat just appears for a little while and then vanishes again into thin air. What you do here is take a medium that's supposed to be temporary and make a permanent copy of it for the whole world to see.

Do you announce in the trade channels that you log everything and publicate it?
"
hyper_ch wrote:
"
demivion wrote:
PS. It doesn't use your account's data without your consent. you are giving that information out freely by spamming in trade chat and everyone who reads trade chat will see exactly what this tool sees when it parses the chat.

One might disagree here. To 99.9% of the users the Chat just appears for a little while and then vanishes again into thin air. What you do here is take a medium that's supposed to be temporary and make a permanent copy of it for the whole world to see.

Do you announce in the trade channels that you log everything and publicate it?

Open the directory where Path of Exile is installed, go to logs and open the Client.txt. I'm pretty sure I'm allowed to use that. Also, have you heard about the official API Docs? GGG basically wants you to use data like in-game names, account names, and everything else you can extract from the APIs.

Not sure if the last sentence is a joke or a serious question, I'll just refer to the Client.txt. You are doing the same thing while you're playing. Are you telling everyone else that you log their chat lines? ;-)

And do you really think that the majority of people would be like: "OMG, the site publicates that I want to buy 1 Chaos Orb for 2 Orb of Fusing, that's horrible"? Seriously now.

@johnlocke: Thanks :) Sounds good!
Last edited by PoExchange on Mar 6, 2014, 9:19:09 AM
Seems super pointless honestly seems like a waste of time.
IGN: Bleric

8/8 Challenges Nemesis.
"
Bleric wrote:
Seems super pointless honestly seems like a waste of time.

Could you explain why you think that?
Finally moved to the new server, it's stable now.

www.poexchange.info
Just wanted to give this a little bump. It's a great site! Done a few trades through it and I'm still amazed at how well it is coded and designed. Managing trades is super easy, with features like re-posting expired trades, putting them on hold, etc. Just really practical!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info