[APP] PoExchange.info - Now with exchange rate tables!

Here's a suggestion:

Could you add in a liquidity index of sorts? Perhaps on the same page as the exchange rates? Basically, find some way to visualize how often people want to sell a certain orb, and how often people want to buy a certain orb.

A good example of this: The exchange rates say 1 chaos for two vaal orbs. Thing is, nobody is buying vaal orbs and people want to get rid of them, while at the same time everybody always wants chaos. I have been able to regularly get 1:3 and 1:4 rates if I'm offering chaos orbs for vaal orbs.

edit--Also, I'm really not a fan of the exchange rate page. Almost immediately after that page was implemented, the number of no-responders I get when trying to trade currency has skyrocketed. It seems like nearly every decent to good exchange listed either gets no response or the person is logged off, even after a minute of it being posted. Trying to convert currency is now a huge headache.
IGN: Ikimashouka, Tsukiyattekudasai, DontCallMeMrFroyo
Last edited by gilrad on Mar 24, 2014, 3:42:38 AM
"
gilrad wrote:
Here's a suggestion:

Could you add in a liquidity index of sorts? Perhaps on the same page as the exchange rates? Basically, find some way to visualize how often people want to sell a certain orb, and how often people want to buy a certain orb.

A good example of this: The exchange rates say 1 chaos for two vaal orbs. Thing is, nobody is buying vaal orbs and people want to get rid of them, while at the same time everybody always wants chaos. I have been able to regularly get 1:3 and 1:4 rates if I'm offering chaos orbs for vaal orbs.

edit--Also, I'm really not a fan of the exchange rate page. Almost immediately after that page was implemented, the number of no-responders I get when trying to trade currency has skyrocketed. It seems like nearly every decent to good exchange listed either gets no response or the person is logged off, even after a minute of it being posted. Trying to convert currency is now a huge headache.

I think I didn't really understood you. I kinda get the idea of the liquidity index, but why?
Bump
Bump
Last edited by PoExchange on Aug 4, 2014, 7:03:21 AM
Bump
did this site get taken down? Site no longer loads.
"
Imp1830 wrote:
did this site get taken down? Site no longer loads.

I believe they had some trouble financing it and were talking about closing down he site some time ago...
Too bad, was a good website!

Edit: Yeah... see twitter: https://twitter.com/poexchange
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
Last edited by qwertz on Jul 23, 2014, 8:30:58 AM
bugger, just came back to the game and went to use this essential (imo) site to find its shut down. any one gonna take up the mantle? or know a good alternative? hell id donate some cash to get his servers up again

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info