[APP] PoExchange.info - Now with exchange rate tables!

About PoExchange
Back in January, I launched a website called the Path of Exile Currency Exchange Central. It was a pretty quick and dirty draft of what I had in mind for a new way of trading currency. I'd say it was a success for me. It was pretty minimal and barely had any big features, also there were not enough players who knew about it.

I decided to start again and came up with PoExchange. It's not 100% finished yet, but I'm proud of the things that are done already.
Additional information
The idea is quite simple and easy to understand. You visit PoExchange, create a trade where you want to trade let's say 1 Chaos Orb for 2 Orb of Fusings, and you have 10 Chaos Orbs for trade. Then you just go back into the game and wait for someone to whisper you. Or, you go to PoExchange and search for a currency trade and hopefully find something, contact the trader, do the trade and go back to playing.

You don't even need to register. But you can if you want. If you are somehow who trades a lot, it's probably the best idea, because you can easily manage your trades, enable them, disable them, or whatever you like. If you register, you also have some other amazing features like the IGN management: You just register your IGNs (and verify them if you want to) and the system will always display the right IGN in your trades.
I need help!
There are two ways of getting help:

1.) Write a message to this account
2.) Go here, select a category you need help in and describe your problem.
3.) Try the help section

• Last edited by PoExchange on Mar 29, 2014, 9:04:44 AM
    More sites that use my accounts data without my consent. This external trading/ranking site stuff has to end, i dont want to be listed on any of them.
    "
    More sites that use my accounts data without my consent. This external trading/ranking site stuff has to end, i dont want to be listed on any of them.

If your profile would be public, I could have banned your IGNs from PoExchange already. Write me a PM with your IGNs or contact the support here: Ban my IGN
    "
    PoExchange wrote:
    "

If your profile would be public, I could have banned your IGNs from PoExchange already. Write me a PM with your IGNs or contact the support here: Ban my IGN

I think it should be opt in not opt out. Would be a lot easier.
    I like the clean interface and design of the site. It's looking quite sharp!

I hope it'll be a success. Having to convert currency pretty much meant to have to use the in-game trade channel and deal with all the negative aspects that come with that, so I'm glad to see something that may complement poe.xyz well.

Are account registrations working? I didn't get an email so far.
    "
    Mivo wrote:
    I like the clean interface and design of the site. It's looking quite sharp!

I hope it'll be a success. Having to convert currency pretty much meant to have to use the in-game trade channel and deal with all the negative aspects that come with that, so I'm glad to see something that may complement poe.xyz well.

Are account registrations working? I didn't get an email so far.

Thank you for your positive feedback!

Account registrations should be working. Have you checked your Spamfolder?
    The confirmation note did arrive right after I posted, and yes, GMail dropped it in the spam folder. (I had forwarding enabled and didn't think to check the source account immediately.)

Looking forward to the service becoming a success! :)
    "
    "
    PoExchange wrote:
    "

I think it should be opt in not opt out. Would be a lot easier.

Opt in would take away a lot of functionality. Plus, you would think that people spamming trade chat would want to sell their orbs fast... so people opt'ing out would be in the minority.

PS. It doesn't use your account's data without your consent. you are giving that information out freely by spamming in trade chat and everyone who reads trade chat will see exactly what this tool sees when it parses the chat.
    IGN: OldManBalls (Warbands)
    "
    Mivo wrote:
    The confirmation note did arrive right after I posted, and yes, GMail dropped it in the spam folder. (I had forwarding enabled and didn't think to check the source account immediately.)

Looking forward to the service becoming a success! :)

Alright, glad it worked for you!

It will probably a little bit slow at the beginning, but hopefully it'll get better with the time. Unfortunately, the parsing function still need some work, the amount of patterns the system is scanning for is considerably small right now. Otherwise, thanks a lot for your motivating words!
    Fun thing is that all of these little helpers like poexyz, this other programm that checks your stash for recipes and stuff or this one,

should have been in this game from start.

but no, if you want to actually play, and not trade all day with spamming ingame or f5 forums all day,
    you are kind of forced in this 3rd party tools.

makes you wonder...
    Dran, drauf, drüber !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info