[APP] PoExchange.info - Now with exchange rate tables!

Every thread deserves a bump.
Any ETA when it will be back up? :) Thanks for working on it!
"
Nightmare90 wrote:
Every thread deserves a bump.

Thank you :) Grüße aus Deutschland nach Deutschland :D

"
Mivo wrote:
Any ETA when it will be back up? :) Thanks for working on it!

It's back up already! I reinstalled everything about 16 hours ago, and over 120 people registered already. Thanks for your ongoing support Mivo!
Will be trying this out when i get home :D seems to be a really useful little site, love the look of it! Bump to the skiiiies
"
metaltedz wrote:
Will be trying this out when i get home :D seems to be a really useful little site, love the look of it! Bump to the skiiiies

Thank you really much, I appreciate it!

We were able to speed up the site a lot, a friend of mine found an easy solution!
"
PoExchange wrote:

It's back up already! I reinstalled everything about 16 hours ago, and over 120 people registered already. Thanks for your ongoing support Mivo!

Ah, thank you! The problem had been on my end, actually. I tried every so often after the DB crash, and Chrome would say, "This webpage has a redirect loop." I figured you were still working on it, so I didn't bother clicking on "more". When I finally did, it said: "The webpage at http://poexchange.info/dashboard/ has resulted in too many redirects. Clearing your cookies for this site or allowing third-party cookies may fix the problem.". Clearing the cookies did fix it. :)

Thank you for all your hard work on this! Trying to trade currency through the trade channels was nothing short of a traumatic experience. So not fun.
"
Mivo wrote:
"
PoExchange wrote:

Ah, thank you! The problem had been on my end, actually. I tried every so often after the DB crash, and Chrome would say, "This webpage has a redirect loop." I figured you were still working on it, so I didn't bother clicking on "more". When I finally did, it said: "The webpage at http://poexchange.info/dashboard/ has resulted in too many redirects. Clearing your cookies for this site or allowing third-party cookies may fix the problem.". Clearing the cookies did fix it. :)

Thank you for all your hard work on this! Trying to trade currency through the trade channels was nothing short of a traumatic experience. So not fun.

Yeah, I heard from several people who had the same problem. Maybe it's also a mistake on my site, since it CAN generate two redirects on the dashboard at almost the same time, have to look into this.

Glad you like it, Mivo, can't thank you enough for your support! :-)
Did some small changes to the dashboard. The online statuses aren't working properly at the moment!
Daily bump, we reached 500+ users again :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info