[0.10.4b] Bow Marauder (The Shocker (tm)) [**TO BE UPDATED SOON 1.0.0**]

"
Pi314 wrote:
My build w/the tree changes:

I chose the +ele dmg nodes instead of Amplify. Amplify only helps my LA's splash dmg, right?
if not, what else does it help?

+179% life
+40% ele resists (i might drop a diamond skin node since +30% double resist gear is easier to find near endgame.)
+121% ele dmg
20% increased Projectile Damage
8% increased Physical Damage with Bows (my bow is 173 phys dmg)
+33% attack speed

i really wish i could get that Frenzy node in the Ranger tree.

What do u think?

I think that taking leather and steel and armour and evasion nodes in duelist area to get to the Acceleration is a waste of points, I'd rather pick upper dex node and go through fury bolts - 2 points saved. I would use them for the other 2 8% projectile damage nodes. Other than that, I like your concept of dropping amplify, I just refunded 12 skills to do this and was left with 2 extra points :)
Last edited by chaosn on Mar 10, 2013, 5:48:50 AM
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
VenatorPoE wrote:
Yep, that is a nice build! I'm glad you were able to use all the information and come up with a nice personalized build!

I don't suppose you took the +1 frenzy charges from kraitlyn merciless as well?

Indeed I did take the extra frenzy charge from Kraityn.

"
mangojelly5 wrote:
what are the changes/adding i need to do to the backbone build that are provided if i want to use poison arrow as my main attack skill .... am really confused at this point

Poison Arrow is a rather weak late game skill, it is slow, unreliable, inefficient - even though it is good for the early game storming. This build isn't really friendly towards Poison Arrow, it would work far better with some other build...
Life is tough... but it is tougher if you're stupid.
@VenatorPoE Thanks for your input =]
Does quality Lightning Arrow do anything for this build? Which gems should I prioritize quality on?
IGN: Swolseidon
"
chaosn wrote:
"
Pi314 wrote:
My build w/the tree changes:

I chose the +ele dmg nodes instead of Amplify. Amplify only helps my LA's splash dmg, right?
if not, what else does it help?

+179% life
+40% ele resists (i might drop a diamond skin node since +30% double resist gear is easier to find near endgame.)
+121% ele dmg
20% increased Projectile Damage
8% increased Physical Damage with Bows (my bow is 173 phys dmg)
+33% attack speed

i really wish i could get that Frenzy node in the Ranger tree.

What do u think?

I think that taking leather and steel and armour and evasion nodes in duelist area to get to the Acceleration is a waste of points, I'd rather pick upper dex node and go through fury bolts - 2 points saved. I would use them for the other 2 8% projectile damage nodes. Other than that, I like your concept of dropping amplify, I just refunded 12 skills to do this and was left with 2 extra points :)

b4 the tree change, L&S was tempting because Grace gets counted twice. once for evasion, and once when IR converts Grace to armor.
now they changed L&S to include remove movement penalty from armor and its proximity to other nodes i'm taking, i thought it was a no brainer.
Last edited by Pi314 on Mar 10, 2013, 11:43:37 AM
"
nthnleo wrote:
Does quality Lightning Arrow do anything for this build? Which gems should I prioritize quality on?

quality Frenzy should be your priority

yup its pretty sick
( i mean the frenzy 20% on it )
IGN : BGARF / ICYGARF / BAMGARF / PVPGARF / resoGARF / SiphonTrollGarf
Last edited by garfsbastian on Mar 10, 2013, 1:34:20 PM
"
Pi314 wrote:
b4 the tree change, L&S was tempting because Grace gets counted twice. once for evasion, and once when IR converts Grace to armor.

It only gets counted once. Leather and Steel has a highly diminished value on a character with Iron Reflexes. Rather get a Steel Skin ring, if you want more armour %.
Okay, I'm going for the HC tree - Blood Magic keystone, Grace, tanky build and

I'm here: http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBGS4n7VBQVElYY18_cql82YzPrKq53cbY1I_nUu8O9kg=

I used 16 and I have 42 points left on my Mara what should I prioritize when I reach this point? Templar area or blood magic/iron reflexes,ranger area?
"
yaqub wrote:
Okay, I'm going for the HC tree - Blood Magic keystone, Grace, tanky build and

I'm here: http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBGS4n7VBQVElYY18_cql82YzPrKq53cbY1I_nUu8O9kg=

I used 16 and I have 42 points left on my Mara what should I prioritize when I reach this point? Templar area or blood magic/iron reflexes,ranger area?

I tend to rush BM, then fill in some Templar tree, then fetch Static Blows, followed by moving into Iron Reflexes, and then you should probably know yourself where to go next.

You didn't exactly specify if you are playing on HC league or Default; even though you said you want to go for my suggested HC tree. If you are playing on HC, fetch more of the handy HP nodes around.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info