Perz' Low Life Righteous Fire Cycloner

-
IGN: KiPad

Mirror Services (/view-thread/778747): #1 Crit Rings for *ALL* builds (Low-life, CI, and Life), #1 1H Axe, #1 Ar Boots, #1 Life Rustic
Last edited by KiPad on Mar 8, 2014, 1:40:05 PM
Hi. This is a spin-off build from yours and Bhaisabh's

http://goo.gl/f8IdzH

Clearly a high-level build, like with most RF builds, but definitely feasible even around L90. The big difference between our builds is that I skip the investment to Charisma and some other mana reservation nodes, because I don't plan on using ST. Instead I will be using

The points saved here will be used to grab the incredibly, incredibly nice crit nodes that you are already in a fantastic position to grab. The area nodes you take to create the synergy between RF + cyclone also creates beautiful synergy between RF + Infernal Blow. The bonus is that IB has even better scaling off elemental damage nodes, and IB AoE/Explosion has 7% intrinsic crit, which scales off the 350% inc crit chance I get from power charges. I will also be more or less immune to ele reflect from IB, because of the massive amounts of fire res that will be stacked running RF. Not to mention additionally that IB can't be used by daggers, which gives a niche to my axe, and it serves as an alternative to running the widely disliked desynclone xD

Optimistically, I think I can hit 60% crit chance with this build. I will probably use a 4-Link to build both power and endurance charges. I'm also thinking about pulling points from somewhere (maybe the ES/Ev wheel) to afford Runed Cleaver (the +30 dex on the way would be very useful in hitting the 151 dex req for blood rage), Fell the Weak, and 35% crit multi.

Great build again. Let me know what you think.
IGN: KiPad

Mirror Services (/view-thread/778747): #1 Crit Rings for *ALL* builds (Low-life, CI, and Life), #1 1H Axe, #1 Ar Boots, #1 Life Rustic
Last edited by KiPad on Mar 9, 2014, 3:19:28 PM
"
KiPad wrote:
Hi. This is a spin-off build from yours and Bhaisabh's

http://goo.gl/f8IdzH

Clearly a high-level build, like with most RF builds, but definitely feasible even around L90. The big difference between our builds is that I skip the investment to Charisma and some other mana reservation nodes, because I don't plan on using ST. Instead I will be using

The points saved here will be used to grab the incredibly, incredibly nice crit nodes that you are already in a fantastic position to grab. The area nodes you take to create the synergy between RF + cyclone also creates beautiful synergy between RF + Infernal Blow. The bonus is that IB has even better scaling off elemental damage nodes, and IB AoE/Explosion has 7% intrinsic crit, which scales off the 350% inc crit chance I get from power charges. I will also be more or less immune to ele reflect from IB, because of the massive amounts of fire res that will be stacked running RF. Not to mention additionally that IB can't be used by daggers, which gives a niche to my axe, and it serves as an alternative to running the widely disliked desynclone xD

Optimistically, I think I can hit 60% crit chance with this build. I will probably use a 4-Link to build both power and endurance charges. I'm also thinking about pulling points from somewhere (maybe the ES/Ev wheel) to afford Runed Cleaver (the +30 dex on the way would be very useful in hitting the 151 dex req for blood rage), Fell the Weak, and 35% crit multi.

Great build again, thanks for the inspiration. Let me know what you think.

I already played around with a crit build and it does massive damage. With this axe you will reach 300k+ dps imo. I'm a big fan of auras tho, that's why I'd build it like this. Although if you want more crit, here is a version of your build without endurance charges. Remember you want the power charge so you cannot use 120 skill points.
IGN: Perz | Reaver: view-thread/523959 | Wander: view-thread/742525 | Cycloner: view-thread/804489
Hey perz you talked about turning off RF to use a rare shield for reflect. I've seen people use a dousing flask, but I didn't see you list one in the flasks. What do you use?
"
reaperpi wrote:
Hey perz you talked about turning off RF to use a rare shield for reflect. I've seen people use a dousing flask, but I didn't see you list one in the flasks. What do you use?

My flasks are posted in the first post. With Phoenix shield I cannot be ignited so there is no need for such a flask.
IGN: Perz | Reaver: view-thread/523959 | Wander: view-thread/742525 | Cycloner: view-thread/804489
Can you get your Max Fire Resistance and Life Regen high enough to not use Rise of the Phoenix or Saffell's Frame?

If I'm using CoE I'd also like to use AXN's shield for the huge DPS boost (some of my gear):
Six frenzy charges on Blood Dance would give me another 6% ES regen and with Shavronne's Revelation for another 4% that would bring my ES regen to around 14.5%.

But I'm not sure if that would be enough to counteract RF.

Here's my tree so far (it's a Shadow and not a Scion):

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks...
IGN: DrunkBarbarian / SupernalScion
"
DeathTouch wrote:
Can you get your Max Fire Resistance and Life Regen high enough to not use Rise of the Phoenix or Saffell's Frame?

If I'm using CoE I'd also like to use AXN's shield for the huge DPS boost (some of my gear):
Six frenzy charges on Blood Dance would give me another 6% ES regen and with Shavronne's Revelation for another 4% that would bring my ES regen to around 14.5%.

But I'm not sure if that would be enough to counteract RF.

Here's my tree so far (it's a Shadow and not a Scion):

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks...

No. Checking your tree later..also I'll post a crit tree for you DPS addicts.
Last edited by Perz on Mar 10, 2014, 7:05:51 PM
Hmm I guess I didn't communicate. When you see a reflect map, do you just not turn on RF at the start of a map, and switch to your rare shield instead?

I was wondering if there was an easy way to deactivate RF in the middle of a map that I wasn't aware of.

Also yes please crit :D
"
reaperpi wrote:
Hmm I guess I didn't communicate. When you see a reflect map, do you just not turn on RF at the start of a map, and switch to your rare shield instead?

I was wondering if there was an easy way to deactivate RF in the middle of a map that I wasn't aware of.

Also yes please crit :D

No, I just leave RF off.
Getting down to 1 HP or leaving an area turns RF off.
added a crit version for this build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info