Perz' Low Life Righteous Fire Cycloner

Here's my third guide to an endgame character that does insane amounts of dmg which can do all bosses in the game. I managed to kill both unique bosses of a lvl 77 shipyard map, rolled with 2 "Warmonger" bosses and an additional 30% increased life, in about one second. Also triple reflect dmg coming i.eg. from double reflect maps (18% phys reflect and 18% ele reflect) and a reflect mob isn't a problem if I switch my shield to a rare one and dismiss Righteous Fire.
This character is extremely gear dependant and it took me quiet a while to afford it.
Here's the gear I use. I still have to lvl up some gems to reach its full potential.

I precast 3*60%+1*40% auras on life, then I switch helmets and cast 3*60%+1*40% auras on mana and then Righteous Fire via weapon switch.

As this guide is meant for high level characters, here is ao passive skilltrees for lvl 92. As for the bandits, help Kraityn on cruel for the 8% attack speed and the kill all on normal and merciless.

I reach over 111k cyclone dps at 8%+14% life leech plus the dmg of Rightous Fire itself, which destroys crap mobs when they are close to you. With over 6 attacks per second and 5%/5%/15% chance to ignite/freeze/shock, all enemies who don't die instantly get those 3 elemental ailments pretty quickly and receive 30% extra dmg from the Taming.
The defenses with up to 9k es, 900 es regeneration, 92% elemental resistances, 15% physical dmg reduction and 50% evasion aren't too squishy either.

For you DPS-addicts out there with enough currency to afford weapons such as

here is a crit-version of this build. In addition to Kraityn, help out Alira on cruel for the seventh power charge. I'm confident that with Cyclone, FA, WED, LL, PCOC, ICM you will reach ~300k dps easily.

IGN: Perz | Reaver: view-thread/523959 | Wander: view-thread/742525 | Cycloner: view-thread/804489
Last edited by Perz on Mar 12, 2014, 1:45:47 PM
A level 2 Enhance gem and 25% increased movement speed boots? We all have to start somewhere, I guess.

I jest. Congratulations on amassing this gear.

On a more serious note, do you have any idea what your Righteous Fire DPS is? I assume it's quite low when compared to Cyclone.

I hope for this character's sake that GGG does not soon fix snapshotting.
"
SilkTopHat wrote:
A level 2 Enhance gem and 25% increased movement speed boots? We all have to start somewhere, I guess.

I jest. Congratulations on amassing this gear.

On a more serious note, do you have any idea what your Righteous Fire DPS is? I assume it's quite low when compared to Cyclone.

I hope for this character's sake that GGG does not soon fix snapshotting.

I calculated roughly ~20k dps without effects of the Taming.
IGN: Perz | Reaver: view-thread/523959 | Wander: view-thread/742525 | Cycloner: view-thread/804489
video section added
If taking into account that RF snap shotting will be nerfed next patch, how will you deal with using it?
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
"
Skyforth wrote:
If taking into account that RF snap shotting will be nerfed next patch, how will you deal with using it?

That'd be the least of my problems. I'd just put it in my shield.
Thanks for posting this build. Been trying to come up with something similar, bookmark'd this page for future reference :)
The patchnotes look awsome for this build. More damage, more es and maybe even less waypoints to take. I cannot wait to see it!
updated for 1.1
can u tell me your dps without rf and something like tahtpiths globe?

and why u focus on spell dmg on the early nodes and not on the attack speed nodes?

does it make a difference between 10% increased physical dmg and 10% increased spell dmg for eg?

-~Shop for the price awarded player~- view-thread/375747
Last edited by trashs1 on Mar 6, 2014, 3:48:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info