Perz' Low Life Righteous Fire Cycloner

"
trashs1 wrote:
can u tell me your dps without rf and something like tahtpiths globe?

and why u focus on spell dmg on the early nodes and not on the attack speed nodes?

does it make a difference between 10% increased physical dmg and 10% increased spell dmg for eg?

My damage without RF is about 63k atm. I will post more screenshots soon.
Spell damage improves both elemental and physical damage, that's why it's much better here.
IGN: Perz | Reaver: view-thread/523959 | Wander: view-thread/742525 | Cycloner: view-thread/804489
first of all thx for ur answers.

what are u doing vs cold dmg? u dont have any item with canot be frozen

are u able to shock constantly with the q added lightning dmg and the tamming?

-~Shop for the price awarded player~- view-thread/375747
Last edited by trashs1 on Mar 6, 2014, 6:48:35 AM
I use a mana flask to dispell frozen & chilled. If you don't like that you can also use dream fragments.

As I mentioned in the first post, all targets that don't die instantly will be shocked most of the time due to high attack speed.
IGN: Perz | Reaver: view-thread/523959 | Wander: view-thread/742525 | Cycloner: view-thread/804489
thx a lot

-~Shop for the price awarded player~- view-thread/375747
Sick, sick build man, I will be trying a spin off of this soon :)
IGN: KiPad

Mirror Services (/view-thread/778747): #1 Crit Rings for *ALL* builds (Low-life, CI, and Life), #1 1H Axe, #1 Ar Boots, #1 Life Rustic
"
Perz wrote:
Also triple reflect dmg coming i.eg. from double reflect maps (18% phys reflect and 18% ele reflect) and a reflect mob isn't a problem if I switch my shield to a rare one and dismiss Righteous Fire.

Why? You do know that RF doesn't reflect right?
"
mondobogus wrote:
"
Perz wrote:
Also triple reflect dmg coming i.eg. from double reflect maps (18% phys reflect and 18% ele reflect) and a reflect mob isn't a problem if I switch my shield to a rare one and dismiss Righteous Fire.

it's to decrease his damage output I believe.
IGN: Smegacore
"
mondobogus wrote:
"
Perz wrote:

Ofc I know that degenerating damage such as RF damage cannot be reflected.

"
battled wrote:
"
mondobogus wrote:
"
Perz wrote:

it's to decrease his damage output I believe.

Exactly :)
Hey.

I worked on a similar build.

Very nice dps.

EDIT : Did you tried with a RRRGGB shav and added fire damage instead of added lightning?

Or the 10% chance to shock is absolutly necessary?
Last edited by Evelyus on Mar 7, 2014, 5:47:30 AM
"
Evelyus wrote:
Hey.

I worked on a similar build.

Very nice dps.

EDIT : Did you tried with a RRRGGB shav and added fire damage instead of added lightning?

Or the 10% chance to shock is absolutly necessary?

Hey. The best I could do was 4 off colours on Shavs so I just used that gem. I was thinking since trash mobs are 1-hits anyways, I'd rather use 15% shock vs strong enemies.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info