Perz' Low Life Righteous Fire Cycloner

hi dade ,i cant found the Moonstone ring for reg 4% es ,any idea of u any way i can use for cover back the 4% es reg?
Hi i come from a normal rightous fire build. Atm i'm gathering some currency to buy the gear for this build. I was thinking that to cast rightous fire should be better a double redbeack

and a

Like this you should get more dmg than with a searing touch since u'r gonna cast it on low life.
Last edited by manu91xd on Apr 27, 2014, 8:11:39 AM
"
thomashiing1 wrote:
hi dade ,i cant found the Moonstone ring for reg 4% es ,any idea of u any way i can use for cover back the 4% es reg?

Blood Dance boots
IGN: Perz | Reaver: view-thread/523959 | Wander: view-thread/742525 | Cycloner: view-thread/804489
im using this build, im now at lvl 75

my gear
Spoiler

my passive

im only doing 51k dps with RF 33k dps w/o.

need help thx.
Last edited by aut0m0ney on May 6, 2014, 10:17:26 AM
Did you try uber atziri aswell?
And what u think about this:

"Any passives, items or support gems that change the reservation cost or properties of Auras will be immediately reflected. Auras you can't afford to keep active will fall off. Don't worry, changes in aura reservation while Blood Magic is active will not kill you!" ?
IGN : FlatBuffalo
"
Nikkel1234 wrote:
Did you try uber atziri aswell?

yea i succeeded without dying
IGN: Perz | Reaver: view-thread/523959 | Wander: view-thread/742525 | Cycloner: view-thread/804489
Mine posting up a video of this build doing uber? And which areas to look out for in the instance
Mind* It would be great if it was it could be on the whole process of the uber run
just installed poe again ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info