Perz' Low Life Righteous Fire Cycloner

Ty perz for this build. I was running a combo of Sharps immortal scion and evelus build. And I always wanted a shavronnes to do low life crown of eyes.

I went this build and absolutely loved it. Only issue was having tk reroll maps with vulnerability, max res, less regen, sometimes even chaos dmg was annoying. Even worse was having vulnerability or ele weakness curse and watching my health disintegrate.

I've dropped RF and realized only 1 health regen node I would even respec. So I just stayed. I debated just cycloning win an aegis but realized that would be boring like the old cyclone specs I played with just ele auras added.

Anyways I picked up a good roll Doryani's catalyst and currently link the ele prolif with 20/20 Vaal molten shell, cwdt, cold snap. It's pretty fun and Vaal molten shell stacks on my regular lvl 20 molten shell. 10+ molten shells and that armor help. I wish I could do dual wield with tempest shield but I feel this set up accomplished what I wanted. I also use blood dance and not blood rage. Currently I cap res with purity and res on my belt alone. Hardest part was finding Dex and str with just neck and belt alone and also getting ele dmg and spell phys.

Thanx again for the spec. Lvl 88 and loving it.
Last edited by kripdiggler on Mar 28, 2014, 1:34:04 PM
With the insane cyclone damage coming from this build, would elemental and physical reflect pose a problem? Is there any way its being mitigated apart from the high ES regen we have? (With a ruby potion on while using RF)
"
fuzzybearz wrote:
With the insane cyclone damage coming from this build, would elemental and physical reflect pose a problem? Is there any way its being mitigated apart from the high ES regen we have? (With a ruby potion on while using RF)

high resistances
IGN: Perz | Reaver: view-thread/523959 | Wander: view-thread/742525 | Cycloner: view-thread/804489
nice, going for the same build, just as a marauder!
Why du you cast wit the Searing Touch?
Last edited by Bachkar on Apr 14, 2014, 9:00:49 AM
Can we kill Atziri Queen with this build?
Exile!
Have you done any testing with ammys comparing spell damage to WED? Which one is better? Obviously both would be ideal but are impossible to find.
"
Can we kill Atziri Queen with this build?

I've only tried once, didn't make it past the 3 guys room. No armor or chaos resist. Swapping to a lioneyes shield makes it possible. Friend did it, not me.
Why are using the searing touch and not 2x redbeaks?

What do you think about Cleave or DS instead Cyclone?

Cheers
Last edited by Bachkar on Apr 16, 2014, 5:00:07 PM
If you fight a strong enemie, don't use RF and get a spell DMG shield. The RF part is just for fun in this build. I do way more DMG with cyclone. Atziri Queen was no problem for me with high res and es.
IGN: Perz | Reaver: view-thread/523959 | Wander: view-thread/742525 | Cycloner: view-thread/804489

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info