Optimal 2 hour Race Passive Trees for each class

starts with flame
ends with blast
Yeah sure why not take a gem without synergies you first receive at level 1 after sins.....

Underleveled spell gems are useless epecially if you don't get gems that synergize well.

Note to newbies: mentally shadowban Hilbert.

"
hjerk1782 wrote:
I have been using this for the past few races but I can't seem to break level 15. I start with ground slam and heavy strike but is it worth switching to infernal blow at some point? If I can find a leap slam gem I use that but looking for options. Input appreciated :).

Well, a good build is not a magic I-win button, it's only one fraction of being a good racer. Looks like you're getting 3-4 points right off the bat, which is pretty good to start.

There are many facets you have to perfect. In fact even a template build is not the be-all end-all, adapting a build in real-time based on circumstances is ideal. But save that for much later.

You basically never want to use Infernal Blow. As Marauder, as soon as you get Leap Slam, you switch into that. You make an exception in Descent: Champions, because of the danger in later zones. Switch back to Ground Slam at Inner Halls.

Also, in my build you can take the 3 early attack speed nodes immediately after Versatility, that may be better.
Necropolis: 95
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
Last edited by unsane on Apr 4, 2014, 4:47:34 PM
"
Hilbert wrote:
Yeah sure why not take a gem without synergies you first receive at level 1 after sins.....

Underleveled spell gems are useless epecially if you don't get gems that synergize well.

It really helps if you have even a little bit of experience with something before talking about it.
ST, Ice nova, Flameblast all work as shadow.

source: I tested all of them.
flameblast oneshots everything even at level one :^)
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBAuMHYwelCPQfAiqNLJwxiDbFNtg9X0SrSRtJslJTVa5XK3NTeQOCEIdlj6aXhZwtr7fAVN-w7FU=

Heres my tree that I've been using, I go to Blast Radius first so I usually have it for Merveil at 12, then I take Fire Walker and take the east side life nodes and mana regen for Vaal at 22, then I head to the Immolation cluster because it's the only nearby damage.

Anyone got a better witch tree or suggestions?
ก็็็็็็็็็็IGN:Varanice(90 EA Marauder); Aura_Amoureux (8X LL Aurastack Cyclone Scion)
Softore Shop Thread #665265 -Uniques, Race Rewards, Gems, and more.
I also play LLD PvP in SC, and race as Witch or occasionally Scion.
www.twitch.tv/varanice
Last edited by Varanice on Apr 9, 2014, 3:21:38 PM
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMA37CCEAelAuNJsiycVa6X9ESrl5WPplJTLR89X20ZwfOio3_GJ6kvnVptFvMkPCY8p1xJUUkbr7eHZQ==

That's the build I used for my now #3, but a few weeks ago #1 witch run.
This was also before I got wise to how good warehouses was, so the run probably would've been better if I did it today.
Last edited by boof on Apr 9, 2014, 6:15:18 PM
"
boof wrote:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMA37CCEAelAuNJsiycVa6X9ESrl5WPplJTLR89X20ZwfOio3_GJ6kvnVptFvMkPCY8p1xJUUkbr7eHZQ==

That's the build I used for my now #3, but a few weeks ago #1 witch run.
This was also before I got wise to how good warehouses was, so the run probably would've been better if I did it today.

what have you found works best for Brutus? do any of the ice spells slow him enough to be of use? don't want to get close enough to use ice nova, so thinking either firestorm or storm call as you can cast those and run while he walks into them

"
kendo3 wrote:
what have you found works best for Brutus? do any of the ice spells slow him enough to be of use? don't want to get close enough to use ice nova, so thinking either firestorm or storm call as you can cast those and run while he walks into them

I'm not a Witch expert, but this is a very good start:

Turbo / Descent: Champions: face-tank him wearing a Pine Buckler (evasion shield), use Spark.

Everything else: Stay 1/4 screen away from him, sidestep to avoid his chain attack, Fireball twice, repeat. I'm sure the equivalent technique using Storm Call works. Dunno which is better.
Necropolis: 95
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info