Optimal 2 hour Race Passive Trees for each class

Spoiler
"
Rithz wrote:
"
Pam wrote:
if you think terrex is a decent racer I'm curious to see how terrible will be a tree you consider fairly good

DID I DO IT RIGHT?

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIBAdEG7hjbHSYhYCSdNDVW-luvYlpjF2yNdPF89YoilciXcKEiokCv68CmwPPBB8Si037UUtd-3Q3fmO4O73r0-PzF

Looks good.
Spoiler

"
boof wrote:

1-25
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQBAdwyCVivXzllp2xGbmlybHgNhNmHapBslZuZK5stqW6plL2Bvoq-p8qQ3ePiYeLq

Splitting strikes first if your weapon is bad, berserking first if you have a nice ipd weapon (serrated poleaxe level of damage + ).

26-33 - if you have a decent double axe - getting 4% attack speed first, and getting the 2% attack speed/damage node on the left in the cleaving axe cluster first
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQBAdwTTBcdME8yCTboWK9fOWC7ZFJlp2xGbmlybHgNhNmHKYdqkGyVm5krmy2pbqmUvYG-ir6nwaPKkN3j4mHi6g==

26-33 - if somehow you are unable to secure a serrated double axe
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQBAdwTTCb4ME8wdzIJNuhYr185ZFJlp2xGbmlybHgNhNmHKYdqkGyVm5krmy2pbqmUvYG-ir6nwaPKkN3j4mHi6g==

Doesn't really matter what you do after that, up to you. You can go for life to ensure safety, but if you've survived up to this point without it, chances are you'll be ok. You can get more damage nodes to the left of the cleaving cluster, chasing the dream of 1 shotting blues, but it's probably not going to happen. Accuracy nodes are another option.

Beware, if you are unable to get about 50-70 life on gear, be prepared to be put to the test in docks. I think even with an extra 50 life you will be sitting at around 400 life at level 26.
You have to be confident in your damage. If you play scared, your chances of dying increase by a lot. Of course desync just shits all over any calculated risks you take in the end, and life is just a desync buffer. Docks would be doable with 300 or less life were it not for desync.

Thanks Boof!
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
Last edited by Daresso on Feb 23, 2014, 5:27:09 PM
"
Pam wrote:
if you think terrex is a decent racer I'm curious to see how terrible will be a tree you consider fairly good

Pew pew! I quit when I don't get first place!
"
Pam wrote:

terrex is best poe racer he has got most points for one season you are just jellymad
"
janimauk wrote:
"
Pam wrote:

terrex is best poe racer he has got most points for one season you are just jellymad

Tbh, I have never once said I was the best or most experienced. I just play a lot and thoroughly enjoy it. Anyone that has watched my stream will see how relaxed I am, I just quite enjoy helping out others with this game and sharing what I know. Only started racing after s5 started.

There isn't a needed for ego's n lego's.
"
terrex wrote:

Tbh, I have never once said I was the best or most experienced. I just play a lot and thoroughly enjoy it. Anyone that has watched my stream will see how relaxed I am, I just quite enjoy helping out others with this game and sharing what I know. Only started racing after s5 started.

I think that's what makes his comment adorable.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
"
terrex wrote:

Theres always a need for ego waffles and lego
Last edited by wufuDu on Feb 23, 2014, 9:46:46 PM
IGN: Hybris_the_StormHerald - Nemesis
Season 3 - #3 Marauder - #15 overall points
Season 4 - #2 Marauder - #2 Duelist - #9 overall points
Season 5 - #1 Marauder - #2 Duelist - #20 overall points
"
Hybriis wrote:
Alternate sword duelist for those not as manly as boof

I was going to post that one too, but forgot.

You should definitely do the sword build for any turbo race longer than 1 hour.
Here is my amazing lightning/fire trap build
"
Metronomy wrote:
Here is my amazing lightning/fire trap build

Dang, this is pretty cool. You don't go as ST shadow? Friggin sweet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info