Optimal 2 hour Race Passive Trees for each class

"

Too manly for me... I have to pick up a couple life nodes before I wander away from the templar area.
So is ice nova a thing of the past?
"
boof wrote:

icenova 4 lyphe
"
grindis123 wrote:
"
MajorMudfish wrote:
Anyone here got the optimal Flameblast Templar spec ?

Ignore the troll builds. Real men use this when flameblasting :P

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBBVuLjOFz7SBG15_fPAXvfDdHa6xFRzLRuJPN-nyDES2OviycVa5Eq4-mUlM9X0kbr7eHZZwtSbIC4welghDfsA==

Definitely like this build better. Ignore mine.

After all I don't play Flameblast Templar, I play Searing Bond, so yeah
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
"
boof wrote:

Last season I got 13 top 20 Witch finishes using it, despite sucking enough vs The Burning Menace that I need to get life nodes first.
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
"
Summoner wrote:
"
boof wrote:

Last season I got 13 top 20 Witch finishes using it, despite sucking enough vs The Burning Menace that I need to get life nodes first.

:^) id use this
Last edited by janimauk on Feb 28, 2014, 7:05:54 AM
"
Summoner wrote:
"
boof wrote:

"
Summoner wrote:
"
boof wrote:

I dont use Ice nova any more, except in bursts. But what do I know, I'm not Throzz_
"
indczn wrote:
"
Summoner wrote:
"
boof wrote:

I dont use Ice nova any more, except in bursts. But what do I know, I'm not Throzz_

What are you using then?
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
bump for Season 7.
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
Last edited by Daresso on Mar 30, 2014, 1:53:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info