Optimal 2 hour Race Passive Trees for each class

"
Daresso wrote:
bump for Season 7.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAdEG7hjbHSYhYCSdNDVKfVb6W69iWmMXZ6BsjXLDdPF89Yd2iiKVyJdwoSKiQKsLr-vApsDzwQfEoswG037UUtd-3Q3fmO4O73r0-PzF

Ranger Spectral Throw using swords. Make sure to have a blacksmith stone for the level 22 sword and 32 sword for the increased phys damage recipe. Save rare rustic for level 22 sword recipe.
"
Daresso wrote:
bump for Season 7.

Given the change this season towards shorter races (170/190 races are 85min or less), i think 1hr tress are probably more pertinent.
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
Anyone wants to share his marauder tree? Right now I'm experimenting but I'm completly unsure when to spec into the 20/20 dex/int node. Also: Would you fill the whole Mara meele tree before going to the axe/sword nodes? You get tons of phys (worked pretty well so far) and 16 attack speed.
"
fadekill wrote:
Anyone wants to share his marauder tree? Right now I'm experimenting but I'm completly unsure when to spec into the 20/20 dex/int node. Also: Would you fill the whole Mara meele tree before going to the axe/sword nodes? You get tons of phys (worked pretty well so far) and 16 attack speed.

I'm still experimenting a lot and don't know what i'll end up stabilizing with. One of the few things i'm pretty sure of is i want to go straight to Versatility, in most if not all race modes. As an example, here's what i was doing in the Endless Ledge.

What it looks like at 19.

What it would look like at 24.

* Straight to Versatility
* Left to Butchery
* Down to By the Blade
* You can then throw in as many of the 5 4%ias nodes you have time for, and/or the 10ipd one at the west end
* At any point you can throw in 1-3 life nodes at Heart of the Warrior if you feel too squishy

The main debatable question is, after Butchery, whether you should get the 4x ias nodes, or go down to By the Blade first. In any case, it's very close.
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
Last edited by unsane on Mar 31, 2014, 5:21:53 PM
"
unsane wrote:
"
fadekill wrote:

I'm still experimenting a lot and don't know what i'll end up stabilizing with. One of the few things i'm pretty sure of is i want to go straight to Versatility, in most if not all race modes. As an example, here's what i was doing in the Endless Ledge.

* Left to Butchery
* Down to By the Blade
* You can then throw in as many of the 5 4%ias nodes you have time for, and/or the 10ipd one at the west end
* At any point you can throw in 1-3 life nodes at Heart of the Warrior if you feel too squishy

The main debatable question is, after Butchery, whether you should get the 4x ias nodes, or go down to By the Blade first. In any case, it's very close.

Thank you very much! I will try it out.
how are people playing Shadow in this season? mostly ST? or traps, going for high explosives or something?
"
unsane wrote:
"
fadekill wrote:

* Left to Butchery
* Down to By the Blade

I have been using this for the past few races but I can't seem to break level 15. I start with ground slam and heavy strike but is it worth switching to infernal blow at some point? If I can find a leap slam gem I use that but looking for options. Input appreciated :).
I would rather go:
"
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBe4whAuRRm1gx-yFVLPs5Dn_jXz_BBFBU6XxUC2vZFPaGO3loC2F4DalubEZybDIJ
or the alternative with Axes/Swords.

You don't need that much ED to oneshot mobs with a serrated weapon.
The only points you really need a serrated weapon are level 12-13 and (17-18 in short races) level 22-23 in longer races.

Especially on LeapSlam builds Attack speed is more important than raw damage.
You will still one shot whites and you still will 2 shot blues.

Just take a finished character use the regret quests and check the APS and pure Damage.

"
how are people playing Shadow in this season? mostly ST? or traps, going for high explosives or something?

Lmp Freezing Pulse again I guess.
"
Hilbert wrote:
Lmp Freezing Pulse again I guess.

AKA "I have no idea but I am going to respond anyway."
IGN: Hybris_the_StormHerald - Nemesis
Season 3 - #3 Marauder - #15 overall points
Season 4 - #2 Marauder - #2 Duelist - #9 overall points
Season 5 - #1 Marauder - #2 Duelist - #20 overall points
What options do they got anyway genius?

ST sucks too hard on shadow.
Reave sucks.
Traps are too slow.
PA sucks.
Storm call got no synergies with support gems.

So there are only 2 Icespells left and Icespear is too weak to be used in races.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info