[2.2] Hybrid Synergiser Wander

"
Ghoulden wrote:
gear

Am I right when I say i should upgrade the ruby ring next?

I think the gear you have is very good.

List do to.

- Level 3+ enhance
- Level up more
- Get gems to max level/qual
- Work on resists to drop that purity.

Mirror priority

Shield, ring, amulet, ring

Otherwise, it looks fantastic.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
"
MindR wrote:
Spoiler

Gear so far. The amulet is somewhat decent. The rings I have is basically the best I could find in a 2-day span to be able to cap resists.
Next on the list will be mirroring rings, and in the end amulet. I prioritized proper manaregen over crit multi in the tree for now, so I'm able to fire at will without blanks, and be able to run so far a lvl 22 AA.
314 m.reg/s atm.

DPS with LMP Chain is 65k, and 6.7k ES.

I'll be hoarding Strides soon, going for RRRB so I can run empowered Wrath and Anger. Due to my colors on shield and wand this means skipping out on the 4L Frenzy. I'll end up with free slots actually. Inefficent, but I can run Projectile Weakness in the green slot and something like Vaal Molten Shell in the red. Vaal Haste can also be used in the green instead of Projectile Weakness.

I ended up dropping the 4L single target, moving some gems around and using 3L CWDT immortal call in shield.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
"
m_flower wrote:
"
Skyforth wrote:
"
m_flower wrote:
Sky, how much unreserved mana do you have with empower on two 60 % offensive auras ?

With empower still 297 unreserved

ehhhhh

With 104 % increased maximum mana from tree and 4 lvl empower and 21 lvl reduced mana on boots i have only 186 unreserved mana for 140 power siphon

today i will take one 8 % nood to increased max mana but still, i think, it will be not enough to play with empower

i am starting to think that playing with empower without +1 gem boots (with over 90 mana roll) is not effective - am i right ?

It is only effective at very high levels, because you need to invest so many points into mana.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABBfkIZwx9DjwOSA_EEH8RLxGWFHEV8BZAFy8YPBmKGo8c3B0UHaoknSSwJOEk_Sj6LR8tgy9vO3w8jkKjQ2NGcUcGTLNQMFXWVi1XyVj1WfNcil76XypfamJaY0Nk52aebRlvnnBScLtw1XFNcql0VXYIe9d8zn_GgKSCx4MJhX2G0Yhrj0aP-pMnkzqVyJcGms-btZ2jncSfy6Kjpwisf6yqtAy297cxuJO4yr0nwBrAUcHzwzrEosaeykrTftUA2RPbXtvn3uXfmOGI44TnVOoY6rrr5Ovu8-r22vcy-Ov56PrS-wn7Rfyr

My tree.
"
Skyforth wrote:
"
MindR wrote:
Spoiler

Gear so far. The amulet is somewhat decent. The rings I have is basically the best I could find in a 2-day span to be able to cap resists.
Next on the list will be mirroring rings, and in the end amulet. I prioritized proper manaregen over crit multi in the tree for now, so I'm able to fire at will without blanks, and be able to run so far a lvl 22 AA.
314 m.reg/s atm.

DPS with LMP Chain is 65k, and 6.7k ES.

I'll be hoarding Strides soon, going for RRRB so I can run empowered Wrath and Anger. Due to my colors on shield and wand this means skipping out on the 4L Frenzy. I'll end up with free slots actually. Inefficent, but I can run Projectile Weakness in the green slot and something like Vaal Molten Shell in the red. Vaal Haste can also be used in the green instead of Projectile Weakness.

I ended up dropping the 4L single target, moving some gems around and using 3L CWDT immortal call in shield.

Yeah figured I'll just carry around extra gems. I'm guessing you are switching in Frenzy with Pcoc and faster attacks instead of chain,siphon and LMP for single target dmg.
For me being able to run empowered auras I will not have a Immortal call setup. So it's either empowered auras or a Immortal call setup. This due to colors.
Silsamazing - lvl 100 Witch
SilAndTheVortex - lvl 100 Occultist
My gear

Spoiler

just starting to make this from last 4days, so here what i got so far, would love to know which part should i updated first(got 100+ ex to spend) and for mapping, gmp or lmp?
IGN: kevinmartins
"
risingvirtue wrote:
My gear

Spoiler

just starting to make this from last 4days, so here what i got so far, would love to know which part should i updated first(got 100+ ex to spend) and for mapping, gmp or lmp?

Bramble Band needs to go ASAP, then multi on the amulet (multi is king)

GMP if you can sustain.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
risingvirtue wrote:
My gear

Spoiler

You have no leech at all. You need to colour rrggbb to use lifeleech instead of add acc
Been jumping back into game more often recently and decided to take out the ol' wander gear I had from before when Sky was working on this build months ago.

Redid skills, cutting a few crit multipliers out due to levels (only had 110 points).

Good investment, especially the shield. It allows me to run with AA for about 30 seconds as opposed to 5 with the Damnation Ward. Mana Regen is key to survivability with this build to maintain AA for sure.

Wand I went from 51k siphon to 50k siphon tooltip.

Went from Onslaught Barb to new spell damage wand.

† You were a good man in a bad situation, Fairgraves. †
See what I am currently after here: 1767138
Thanks Chris! 2797098
Correction

Found out I was missing the two skill points from bandits on normal and cruel. So with two additional skill points grabbed the Critical Strike Chance and Assassination nodes which bumped up Power Siphon tooltip from 50k to 66k.
† You were a good man in a bad situation, Fairgraves. †
See what I am currently after here: 1767138
Thanks Chris! 2797098
"
Correction

Found out I was missing the two skill points from bandits on normal and cruel. So with two additional skill points grabbed the Critical Strike Chance and Assassination nodes which bumped up Power Siphon tooltip from 50k to 66k.

Link your tree and gear and I'll check it out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info