[2.2] Hybrid Synergiser Wander

"
MindR wrote:
Finally got here. I remember when I started playing this game, reading this guide - 'Damn, I wanna do that'.

Lvl 95 Witch as base. Got my Woe Bite, and mirrored Havoc Weaver from Kaiserin - thanks again for great service.

I'm at 60k dps on PS atm. Only got 'placeholder' jewellry, waiting for responses to PMs sent out, so hopefully I will have some DPS-giving stuff soon. Also missing out on lvl 21 auras, will be bought ASAP. Got lvl 21 AA (damn ppl charge alot).

So far I'm delighted. I have played a CoC Cyclone Discharger for so long, I'm simply amazed at not being a melee, spinning desync-magnet. Love it.
Next on list are of course mirrored jewellry, it might take a while, but I'll get there.

Great to hear!
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
I'll be posting a level 98 version of the build where you get 40% more dps soon.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
My regrets are ready.
Silsamazing - lvl 100 Witch
SilAndTheVortex - lvl 100 Occultist
I tried to build with Piscator's, and looks like i went too much in offence. I just die too much in maps, what did i do wrong?

Gear

Spoiler

Tree

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAB2MMfQ2NDkgPxBB_EVARlhVQFkAWvxcvF9gZihqPHNwdFB2qIvQksCepKPoqCy0fL287fDvhPI5DY0ZxRwZMs1AwU7hWLVcrV8lY9VyKXvpfamNDZp5qP2sXbAttGW-ecFJwu3DVcU1zU3i6e9d_xoCkgseDCYVVhX2G0YnTj0aP-pMnms-btZ2jncSfe6KjpwinK6x_tAy3MbiTuMq71sBRwcXB88M6w23GnspK0DnZE9rd2-fcV-GI4vfjhOaB6rrr7uwY8-r22vno-tL7Cfyr
Last edited by Leerg on Jul 27, 2014, 5:59:01 AM
"
Leerg wrote:
I tried to build with Piscator's, and looks like i went too much in offence. I just die too much in maps, what did i do wrong?

Gear

Spoiler

Tree

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAB2MMfQ2NDkgPxBB_EVARlhVQFkAWvxcvF9gZihqPHNwdFB2qIvQksCepKPoqCy0fL287fDvhPI5DY0ZxRwZMs1AwU7hWLVcrV8lY9VyKXvpfamNDZp5qP2sXbAttGW-ecFJwu3DVcU1zU3i6e9d_xoCkgseDCYVVhX2G0YnTj0aP-pMnms-btZ2jncSfe6KjpwinK6x_tAy3MbiTuMq71sBRwcXB88M6w23GnspK0DnZE9rd2-fcV-GI4vfjhOaB6rrr7uwY8-r22vno-tL7Cfyr

Remove Prism, needless ES gimp.

Idk what the fuck the Int/Dex path out of witch is for, waste of 4 points for no reason. You take horribly inefficient crit nodes, very few ES nodes.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAB2MMfQ_EEH8RUBGWFVAWQBa_Fy8ZihqPHNwdFB2qJLAnqSj6LR8vbzt8O-E8jkNjRnFHBkyzUDBWLVcrV8lY9VyKXvpfamNDZp5tGW-ecFJwu3DVcU1zU3vXf8aApILHgwmFfYbRj0aP-pMnms-btZ2jncSio6cIpyusf7QMtzG4k7jKu9bAUcHzwzrDbcaeykrZE9rd2-fhiOL344Tmgeq66-7sGPPq9tr56PrS-wn8q9te6-RfKsLs8uG0xSsKwQDbGhB79Uu-OoFJsjhmT1XWZOc=
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
If you think you need more ES, Chundadragon has a high es% tree.

Rechrome Prism Guardian to RBB. Anger, disc, wrath.

If you still have survivability issues, drop haste for grace.
Oh and drop crit multi for more ES if you need. Taking the 8% at witch and 12% next to PA.
The tree is still being reworked from RF Cyclone build, so there are some paths that seem retarded, thanks a lot for advices, gonna work it out.
Last edited by Leerg on Jul 27, 2014, 8:27:10 AM
"
Skyforth wrote:
If you think you need more ES, Chundadragon has a high es% tree.

Rechrome Prism Guardian to RBB. Anger, disc, wrath.

If you still have survivability issues, drop haste for grace.

Go Sky's tree, I forgot this build doesn't use Paws so I missed out Unwavering :)
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info