[2.2] Hybrid Synergiser Wander

Hey!

I just made a lot of money and I'm finally ready to go for this build.
I have Shavs, Auxium and Acuity.

Will this shield do?

And if someone would please answer:
Is the different a lot between the wand with spelldmg and the pure phys one? I can get a mirrored of the pure phys for like 120 ex, while theone with spelldmg is a lot more expensive.
Silsamazing - lvl 100 Witch
SilAndTheVortex - lvl 100 Occultist
Hybrid ones tend to be as good or better due to 74% WED on your wand (and 74 phys vs 80 phys + acc). 6% ends out being inconsequential but more to everything else.
Not sure I understood that whatsoever, I am sorry.
To clarify. The mirrored wand for this build comes in 2 forms, same stats except one has more Phys and no spelldmg.

The one with spelldmg is the most expensive, and I can get a pure phys much cheaper. Is the difference worth it?
"
MindR wrote:
Hey!

Will this shield do?

Is the different a lot between the wand with spelldmg and the pure phys one? I can get a mirrored of the pure phys for like 120 ex, while theone with spelldmg is a lot more expensive.

The shield is okay, you'll get no damage from it however.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
"
Skyforth wrote:
"
MindR wrote:
Hey!

Will this shield do?

I know, in time I will replace it. But to get started I will prioritize wand and jewellry :)
The wand - can I use the pure phys version of it decently? I saw one for sale for like 115 ex. The mirrorfee on the spelldmg one is 70 as well, so. Money can be saved :^)

Can't wait to try this, tho. This is the one build I always wanted to do.
"
MindR wrote:
"
Skyforth wrote:
"
MindR wrote:
Hey!

Will this shield do?

I know, in time I will replace it. But to get started I will prioritize wand and jewellry :)
The wand - can I use the pure phys version of it decently? I saw one for sale for like 115 ex. The mirrorfee on the spelldmg one is 70 as well, so. Money can be saved :^)

Can't wait to try this, tho. This is the one build I always wanted to do.

I think it's best to do the piscator version first. And when you have enough currency to mirror a shield and the wand, you step up.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Happy Birthday Kaiserin!

Great belt for ele weak maps.
Finally got here. I remember when I started playing this game, reading this guide - 'Damn, I wanna do that'.

Lvl 95 Witch as base. Got my Woe Bite, and mirrored Havoc Weaver from Kaiserin - thanks again for great service.

I'm at 60k dps on PS atm. Only got 'placeholder' jewellry, waiting for responses to PMs sent out, so hopefully I will have some DPS-giving stuff soon. Also missing out on lvl 21 auras, will be bought ASAP. Got lvl 21 AA (damn ppl charge alot).

So far I'm delighted. I have played a CoC Cyclone Discharger for so long, I'm simply amazed at not being a melee, spinning desync-magnet. Love it.
Next on list are of course mirrored jewellry, it might take a while, but I'll get there.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info