[2.2] Hybrid Synergiser Wander

Hi Skyforth !

Thanks for an Amazing build! I just have 2 small questions regarding equip:

1) Right now I'm using Piscator's Vigil, but have soooo low life-leach (even with 20/20 gem and Vaal Pact i die a lot), so I think about changing it to pDPS one. So the quetion is - will the wand with 190-210 pDPS give me more total damage and survivability (they coast 10-15ex)? Or i have to save money for 250-280 pDPS (80ex+) ?

2) My current equip is the following:

With these, i have arround 5k shield, 75% all res and good mana-regen.
Am I right, that I should buy CoE first (and take Pain Attunement), then run Purity of elements as 6-th aura focus on eDPS instead of resists on my rings? What then - mirrored Wand or Shield?
So, Shavronne and Vaal gloves will be my last points to buy?

Thanks in advance!
"
Hi Skyforth !

Thanks for an Amazing build! I just have 2 small questions regarding equip:

1) Right now I'm using Piscator's Vigil, but have soooo low life-leach (even with 20/20 gem and Vaal Pact i die a lot), so I think about changing it to pDPS one. So the quetion is - will the wand with 190-210 pDPS give me more total damage and survivability (they coast 10-15ex)? Or i have to save money for 250-280 pDPS (80ex+) ?

2) My current equip is the following:

With these, i have arround 5k shield, 75% all res and good mana-regen.
Am I right, that I should buy CoE first (and take Pain Attunement), then run Purity of elements as 6-th aura focus on eDPS instead of resists on my rings? What then - mirrored Wand or Shield?
So, Shavronne and Vaal gloves will be my last points to buy?

Thanks in advance!

Level 20 wrath
WED on rings
Levels
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
30% crit on wand too.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
"
Skyforth wrote:
30% crit on wand too.

Ok, so I don't need to buy ~200 pDPS wand ?
Before thinking of mirrored stuff, buy a 6L Shav's to have a decent ES pool, then aim for CoE a pair of Acuity and only then something mirrored.

Go for the basics before you aim for something better.

I'd go for Jin's wand as first mirror (after you acquired all the other basic pieces).
IGN:
Jiaozy - Jiaozy[something]
Last edited by Jiaozy on Jul 19, 2014, 6:18:01 AM
"
Jiaozy wrote:
Before thinking of mirrored stuff, buy a 6L Shav's to have a decent ES pool, then aim for CoE a pair of Acuity and only then something mirrored.

I'd go for Jin's wand as first mirror (after you acquired all the other basic pieces).

Thanks for your reply!
But, could you please explain a little bit: Good Shavronnes costs 140 ex, but I can find Woe Bite on the market for 170-180ex ? Shavs will give me more es (as I've mentioned, I have 4800 ES now), but wand will give me MUCH more dmg -> more leach? Or am I wrong here? And why Shavronnes first and CoE second (priced arround 50ex with good roll) ? Acuity is also priced arround 100 ex, and will give only better leach, when mirror shield will give more ES, +75% damage and resists? I think I'm missing something here?
"
"
Jiaozy wrote:

Thanks for your reply!
But, could you please explain a little bit: Good Shavronnes costs 140 ex, but I can find Woe Bite on the market for 170-180ex ? Shavs will give me more es (as I've mentioned, I have 4800 ES now), but wand will give me MUCH more dmg -> more leach? Or am I wrong here? And why Shavronnes first and CoE second (priced arround 50ex with good roll) ? Acuity is also priced arround 100 ex, and will give only better leach, when mirror shield will give more ES, +75% damage and resists? I think I'm missing something here?

CoE first and then Acuity, maybe CoE then Shavs but you're missing VERY VERY key parts of the this build - low-life is kind of aids until you get the shavs unless you snapshot in my opinion just from playing it on Ambush. Certainly wouldn't try without CoE :P
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on Jul 19, 2014, 5:13:45 PM
"
Acuity is also priced arround 100 ex, and will give only better leach,

"even with 20/20 gem and Vaal Pact i die a lot"

then you will stop to die, is it not enough ?
☞ @Torgh
MADE IN FRANCE
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ 232691 ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Last edited by Torgh on Jul 20, 2014, 12:50:37 AM
I got around 170 ex to my name now. Is it right, that buying acuity and a ~80 ex wand would be more beneficial than saving up to mirror jin's wand?

My Gear
"
Ghoulden wrote:
I got around 170 ex to my name now. Is it right, that buying acuity and a ~80 ex wand would be more beneficial than saving up to mirror jin's wand?

My Gear

yeah buy acuity, remove LL and make a GGGRBB on shav

acuity will change your life, u'll love to one shot a big pack of elemental reflect.
☞ @Torgh
MADE IN FRANCE
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ 232691 ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info