[2.2] Hybrid Synergiser Wander

Added a section in Indepth anaylsis for Uber Atziri
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYSHIIIEETTTT

BEST VAAL ORB HISTORY
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
"
Skyforth wrote:
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYSHIIIEETTTT

BEST VAAL ORB HISTORY

you.... little.... bish
"
Skyforth wrote:

With a modified tree , auras , RF , and flask?? This is the numbers you pull when mapping or doing Atziri?

All the screenshots were taken with RF, Atziri's Flask and Vaal Haste.
Last edited by Skyforth on Jul 19, 2014, 3:28:05 AM
http://i.imgur.com/YEV6jzB.jpg

Image of no RF, Flasks, haste and stuff.
If anyone gets +1 all rainbowstrides, just PM me and i'll send you the tree and links.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info