Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[2.2] Hybrid Synergiser Wander

"
Torgh wrote:

yeah buy acuity, remove LL and make a GGGRBB on shav

acuity will change your life, u'll love to one shot a big pack of elemental reflect.

I can actually do this right now with vaal pact / LL gem. But I guess the free nodes from dropping vaal pact will make more than up for the 50 crit multi lost from maligaro's.

Would it be worth spending 80ex to upgrade my wand to this: http://www.pic-upload.de/view-23970477/wand.png.html ?
Last edited by Ghoulden on Jul 21, 2014, 2:08:55 AM
"
Ghoulden wrote:
I got around 170 ex to my name now. Is it right, that buying acuity and a ~80 ex wand would be more beneficial than saving up to mirror jin's wand?

My Gear

Hi, mate!

Have you compared your wand to Piscator's Vigil ???

I also think about buying 200 pDPS wand instead of my Piscator's, but i'm not shure it will be a better choice.....
"
"
Ghoulden wrote:
I got around 170 ex to my name now. Is it right, that buying acuity and a ~80 ex wand would be more beneficial than saving up to mirror jin's wand?

My Gear

Hi, mate!

Have you compared your wand to Piscator's Vigil ???

I also think about buying 200 pDPS wand instead of my Piscator's, but i'm not shure it will be a better choice.....

I got pretty similar tooltip damage with my wand or piscators, a bit more with my wand and the higher crit chance is nice. The thing is with piscators i was running haste, now im running hatred. Means I not only get mana leech ontop of the regen but also fire slower, which lets me shoot 3x GMP before there is a blank if im not hitting anything, with piscators i could only hit 2x GMP before a blank. The additional accuracy on piscators is nice, so I think its up to you what would be more beneficial.
Last edited by Ghoulden on Jul 21, 2014, 4:19:28 AM
"
Ghoulden wrote:

I got pretty similar tooltip damage with my wand or piscators, a bit more with my wand and the higher crit chance is nice. The thing is with piscators i was running haste, now im running hatred. Means I not only get mana leech ontop of the regen but also fire slower, which lets me shoot 3x GMP before there is a blank if im not hitting anything, with piscators i could only hit 2x GMP before a blank. The additional accuracy on piscators is nice, so I think its up to you what would be more beneficial.

Ok, thanks for a detailed info! I'll buy CoE and Axium first, and then will experiment with wand :D
"
Ghoulden wrote:
"
Torgh wrote:

yeah buy acuity, remove LL and make a GGGRBB on shav

acuity will change your life, u'll love to one shot a big pack of elemental reflect.

I can actually do this right now with vaal pact / LL gem. But I guess the free nodes from dropping vaal pact will make more than up for the 50 crit multi lost from maligaro's.

Would it be worth spending 80ex to upgrade my wand to this: http://www.pic-upload.de/view-23970477/wand.png.html ?

have a look on hybrid wand.
☞ @Torgh
MADE IN FRANCE
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ 232691 ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
i'm selling this wand if someone want it. contact me
☞ @Torgh
MADE IN FRANCE
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ 232691 ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
"
Skyforth wrote:
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYSHIIIEETTTT

BEST VAAL ORB HISTORY

wow ... but why are you selling it ?
IGN: Imoenpl, nieuczdziadajakcharchac
my first POEvid "Hybrid Wander and Atziri fight" http://youtu.be/0e-ffI2cOfY
Last edited by m_flower on Jul 22, 2014, 5:04:44 AM
"
m_flower wrote:
"
Skyforth wrote:
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYSHIIIEETTTT

BEST VAAL ORB HISTORY

wow ... but why are you selling it ?

probably not :P
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
I respecced my level 84 Witch (which was lowlife dual totem ele hit) into this and upgraded some of my gear. i didnt have to use alot of regrets fortunately.

i really need to get my shavs 6linked though, i need that accuracy. at least my 3 divines worked out in the end and i used my last divine on my shitty rolled auxium and it went 1ES from perfect.

If anyone wants to take on the full mirrored set with 100k GMP chain dps, make sure you get a 39%+ lightning res shavs.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info