[2.2] Hybrid Synergiser Wander

Hey Sky, this is my gear and passive tree now as I asked you some questions about my damage.

Tree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAB2MMfQ48DkgPxBB_EVARlhRxFkAXLxmKGo8c3B0UHaoknSSwJOEo-i0fLYMvbzt8O-E8jkKjQ2NGcUcGTLNQMFXWVi1XK1fJWPVZ8176X2piWmNDZOdmT2aebRlvnnBScLtw1XFNcql2CHvXf8aApIFJgseDCYV9htGPRo_6kyeVyJcGms-btZ2jncSfy6KjpwinK6x_rKqyOLQMtzG4k7jKu9bAGsBRwfPDOsSixp7KStN-2RPa3dvn35jhiOL344TmgeoY6rrr7vPq9tr3Mvjr-ej60vsJ_Ks=

Gear
Spoiler
Last edited by discy2524 on Jul 27, 2014, 10:17:24 AM
"
discy2524 wrote:
Hey Sky, this is my gear and passive tree now as I asked you some questions about my damage.

Tree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAB2MMfQ48DkgPxBB_EVARlhRxFkAXLxmKGo8c3B0UHaoknSSwJOEo-i0fLYMvbzt8O-E8jkKjQ2NGcUcGTLNQMFXWVi1XK1fJWPVZ8176X2piWmNDZOdmT2aebRlvnnBScLtw1XFNcql2CHvXf8aApIFJgseDCYV9htGPRo_6kyeVyJcGms-btZ2jncSfy6KjpwinK6x_rKqyOLQMtzG4k7jKu9bAGsBRwfPDOsSixp7KStN-2RPa3dvn35jhiOL344TmgeoY6rrr7vPq9tr3Mvjr-ej60vsJ_Ks=

Gear
Spoiler

First things first

20/20 gems super important. Crit damage, add accuracy, blood rage. Need to link blood rage to enhance.

Once you get your woe bite wand, you need to use hatred. And so you need to be able to get enough resists to cap without purity of elements.

Tree is good. Keep leveling.

Divine gloves, chances are you can get more crit chance from 1 divine.

Need to work on both rings. Need to be better. Start with fate knuckle. Both rings and belt can be upgraded.

Follow my links.

Boots- Enhance-blood rage-Arctic Armour-Crit weakness
Gloves- Blood magic-reduced mana-2 60% auras
Shield- Reduced mana-2 60% auras
Weapon- Reduced mana-clarity, 60% aura

I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
gear

Am I right when I say i should upgrade the ruby ring next?
"
Ghoulden wrote:
gear

Am I right when I say i should upgrade the ruby ring next?

What's the budget? Gotta get mirroring soon :)
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on Jul 28, 2014, 4:51:07 AM
"
Chundadragon wrote:

Sweet! At the moment it's pretty much zero because I just bought the wand. I should mirror the shield first, right? And the wand isn't BIS I know but it was half the price of woe bite so I thought it was a fair deal.
Spoiler

Gear so far. The amulet is somewhat decent. The rings I have is basically the best I could find in a 2-day span to be able to cap resists.
Next on the list will be mirroring rings, and in the end amulet. I prioritized proper manaregen over crit multi in the tree for now, so I'm able to fire at will without blanks, and be able to run so far a lvl 22 AA.
314 m.reg/s atm.

DPS with LMP Chain is 65k, and 6.7k ES.

I'll be hoarding Strides soon, going for RRRB so I can run empowered Wrath and Anger. Due to my colors on shield and wand this means skipping out on the 4L Frenzy. I'll end up with free slots actually. Inefficent, but I can run Projectile Weakness in the green slot and something like Vaal Molten Shell in the red. Vaal Haste can also be used in the green instead of Projectile Weakness.
Silsamazing - lvl 100 Witch
SilAndTheVortex - lvl 100 Occultist
Sky, how much unreserved mana do you have with empower on two 60 % offensive auras ?

IGN: Imoenpl, nieuczdziadajakcharchac
my first POEvid "Hybrid Wander and Atziri fight" http://youtu.be/0e-ffI2cOfY
"
m_flower wrote:
Sky, how much unreserved mana do you have with empower on two 60 % offensive auras ?

With empower still 297 unreserved
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
"
Ghoulden wrote:
"
Chundadragon wrote:

Sweet! At the moment it's pretty much zero because I just bought the wand. I should mirror the shield first, right? And the wand isn't BIS I know but it was half the price of woe bite so I thought it was a fair deal.

Wand is awesome, for half the price of Woe Bite - it's great.

Yep, either the shield or the legacy crit multi amulet is next on your list.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Skyforth wrote:
"
m_flower wrote:

With empower still 297 unreserved

ehhhhh

With 104 % increased maximum mana from tree and 4 lvl empower and 21 lvl reduced mana on boots i have only 186 unreserved mana for 140 power siphon

today i will take one 8 % nood to increased max mana but still, i think, it will be not enough to play with empower

i am starting to think that playing with empower without +1 gem boots (with over 90 mana roll) is not effective - am i right ?
IGN: Imoenpl, nieuczdziadajakcharchac
my first POEvid "Hybrid Wander and Atziri fight" http://youtu.be/0e-ffI2cOfY
Last edited by m_flower on Jul 28, 2014, 8:15:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info