[2.2] Hybrid Synergiser Wander

"
Skyforth wrote:

now on 95 lvl witch tree and empower on auras - i have had 200 free unreserved mana for power siphon and with this tree: about 65k dps gmp with chain

with previous tree (no empower on offensive aura) i have over 260 free unreserved mana with 62k dps gmp with chain

for me now, better is playing without empower on auras (its a pity because i have 4 lvl gem)
3k dps doesnt make a difference

mana gear

IGN: Imoenpl, nieuczdziadajakcharchac
my first POEvid "Hybrid Wander and Atziri fight" http://youtu.be/0e-ffI2cOfY
Last edited by m_flower on Jul 29, 2014, 4:54:46 AM
"
m_flower wrote:
"
Skyforth wrote:

now on 95 lvl witch tree and empower on auras - i have had 200 free unreserved mana for power siphon and with this tree: about 65k dps gmp with chain

with previous tree (no empower on offensive aura) i have over 260 free unreserved mana with 62k dps gmp with chain

for me now, better is playing without empower on auras (its a pity because i have 4 lvl gem)
3k dps doesnt make a difference

mana gear

Need a +1 all gem shoe, to get level 26 auras.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
"

No debate. It's the best. Talk to Jin to mirror this. You can get it Here

Crown of eyes, pretty self explanatory.

Shavronne's Wrappings, also pretty self explanatory.

Currently the go to shield for almost any Low life build. Crafted for this build Here

These 2 rings are crafted for this build explicitly. I crafted both of them myself and they are available to you all Here

Rainbowstides -> MAX MANA AND ES. Best boots.

Auxium, perfect for the build.

This amulet was sponsored to me by Kevshienz, and you can get it Here

The accuracy is a MUST if you are mirroring. This is the only piece you are getting Accuracy from.

Maligaros are the best if you don't have Atziri Gloves

Different Build is up for Atziri gloves.

test
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Just realised you could pick up the 8% res from normal bandits if you need resists. It's 33% more effective than taking a 6% all res node on tree.
Heeeerrreeee weeeeee goooooooo 1.2!
"
Skyforth wrote:
Heeeerrreeee weeeeee goooooooo 1.2!

Hype! :D
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
Dem wand nodes...... cmon be good!
"
Skyforth wrote:

I'm rooting for dem wand nodes.

Hypothetically (if I do this build sometime in the next couple months) -

a) If I corrupt a regular pair of rainbows to +1 gems instead of a legacy pair is it going to fk up the mana usage or anything? I know your mana is tightly regulated in this build.

b) going to start corrupting my hoard of Acuities and farming more I guess. Do you consider the RRGB the best option for future proofing or is there a different combo you think is better?

I have 4off CoEs in RRRG and RRGG and I haven't mirrored any of the other slots to do this build yet - so the colors are all open still.

(ie as a thought - GGGR +1 gems acuities for Blood Rage - AA - lvl4 Empower - lvl4 Enhance??)

thanks
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:
"
Skyforth wrote:

I'm rooting for dem wand nodes.

Hypothetically (if I do this build sometime in the next couple months) -

a) If I corrupt a regular pair of rainbows to +1 gems instead of a legacy pair is it going to fk up the mana usage or anything? I know your mana is tightly regulated in this build.

b) going to start corrupting my hoard of Acuities and farming more I guess. Do you consider the RRGB the best option for future proofing or is there a different combo you think is better?

I have 4off CoEs in RRRG and RRGG and I haven't mirrored any of the other slots to do this build yet - so the colors are all open still.

(ie as a thought - GGGR +1 gems acuities for Blood Rage - AA - lvl4 Empower - lvl4 Enhance??)

thanks

I corrupted RRRB and GGGB rainbowstrides.

The mana is kinda important. I didn't care about block or ES. New pairs with 55+ mana should be okay, but it's kinda like sacrificing a whole mana slot from ring.
"
Skyforth wrote:

i see changes in witch tree :) and i hope that there will be no nerf this part of tree ;) in the first sight i see less es, more max mana :) , one point more to influence etc ;)

but you are great build designer so i am waiting for your updates
IGN: Imoenpl, nieuczdziadajakcharchac
my first POEvid "Hybrid Wander and Atziri fight" http://youtu.be/0e-ffI2cOfY

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info