[2.2] Hybrid Synergiser Wander

for sale at 50ex if anyone wants
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
"
Skyforth wrote:
"
Correction

Found out I was missing the two skill points from bandits on normal and cruel. So with two additional skill points grabbed the Critical Strike Chance and Assassination nodes which bumped up Power Siphon tooltip from 50k to 66k.

Link your tree and gear and I'll check it out.

Passive skill tree build

† You were a good man in a bad situation, Fairgraves. †
See what I am currently after here: 1767138
Thanks Chris! 2797098
Last edited by RaiseTheSteaks on Jul 31, 2014, 3:21:34 PM
At 95, plan on getting Cruelty. If I had extra passives that weren't notable, I'd divert a point into it.
† You were a good man in a bad situation, Fairgraves. †
See what I am currently after here: 1767138
Thanks Chris! 2797098
HOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY SHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

"
Chris wrote:

Skill Balance and Mana Costs
We've rebalanced many skills in 1.2.0. Some of the less-frequently used skills have received power buffs. Almost all skills have dropped in mana cost.

"
Chris wrote:

We've rebalanced many skills in 1.2.0. Some of the less-frequently used skills have received power buffs. Almost all skills have dropped in mana cost.

"
Chris wrote:

"
Chris wrote:

"
Chris wrote:

"
Chris wrote:

"
Chris wrote:

"
Chris wrote:

"
Chris wrote:

"
Chris wrote:

"
Chris wrote:

"
Chris wrote:

I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG

I think Kaiserin might be a LITTLE excited at the prospect of his mana costs going down. (hehe)
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
Last edited by JakeAlmighty on Aug 1, 2014, 2:29:34 AM
yea, i have read and thought the same thing as Kai ...
and
maybe lower costs of power siphon and AA will make non legacy rainbowstride +1 gem playable for this build :)
maybe less mana regen will be needed for this build ;) = more dps :)
IGN: Imoenpl, nieuczdziadajakcharchac
my first POEvid "Hybrid Wander and Atziri fight" http://youtu.be/0e-ffI2cOfY
"
m_flower wrote:
and
maybe lower costs of power siphon and AA will make non legacy rainbowstride +1 gem playable for this build :)

At the very least, I hope options like empowering Anger and Wrath will be possible without getting EVERY SINGLE mana node on the tree even the 8%s and double mana rolls on rings :D
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
m_flower wrote:
and

At the very least, I hope options like empowering Anger and Wrath will be possible without getting EVERY SINGLE mana node on the tree even the 8%s and double mana rolls on rings :D

I reckon stacking mana to that level is a fair trade off for empowering auras. +3 to auras is soooo rediculous.
"
Skyforth wrote:
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
m_flower wrote:
and

I reckon stacking mana to that level is a fair trade off for empowering auras. +3 to auras is soooo rediculous.

Depends what you call fair when spectral can empower with no mana nodes taken at all :D
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015

Operation "Become a Pro Wander" off to a rocky start

Spoiler
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type