This build is awesome ...
shop: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1662526
IGN: ED_Again
Have fun !
Last edited by xSmoothyx on Aug 4, 2014, 8:31:24 PM
"
xSmoothyx wrote:

Thanks Smoothyx, did you sort out your HP issues?
i wonder if this build is new league friendly? as of first character/low budget? or do u REALLY NEED THAT 20q flameblast etc.?
Last edited by ruzga on Aug 6, 2014, 6:09:31 PM
"
ruzga wrote:
i wonder if this build is new league friendly? as of first character/low budget? or do u REALLY NEED THAT 20q flameblast etc.?

It's new league friendly to an extent. Build works without q20 flameblast, but you'll "whiff" attacks meaning occasionally a mob/enemy won't ignite, requiring a second or third blast to get them burning.

What I personally would find difficult in a new league start is obtaining a searing touch. They always go for a premium at first. I wouldn't attempt this without at-least a 4l searing touch then make the switch to doryani's once you reach 75 or when currency permits.

Build looks solid. From my personal experience, flameblast just feels too clunky without a lot of increased cast speed. It is great for solo play in any condition because you can play at your own pace. However, in higher maps I can never keep up with the party without at least 100% cast speed. With the addition of spell echo you can now cast a 10 stack in 1 second. Add Vaal haste and you can reach well over over 300% cast speed.

I would consider Leech to be a concern for this build as well. I see you have 3% from your uniques but that still seems small. My solution to reflect was to use a leech gem along with Vaal Pact. Its even better now that they removed the chaos damage over time affix for maps. With purity of fire you can drop a 10 stack on large reflect packs without concern.

Again, looks like a solid build. I just wanted to give my 2 cents, take it for what it is worth.

"
Build looks solid. From my personal experience, flameblast just feels too clunky without a lot of increased cast speed. It is great for solo play in any condition because you can play at your own pace. However, in higher maps I can never keep up with the party without at least 100% cast speed. With the addition of spell echo you can now cast a 10 stack in 1 second. Add Vaal haste and you can reach well over over 300% cast speed.

I would consider Leech to be a concern for this build as well. I see you have 3% from your uniques but that still seems small. My solution to reflect was to use a leech gem along with Vaal Pact. Its even better now that they removed the chaos damage over time affix for maps. With purity of fire you can drop a 10 stack on large reflect packs without concern.

Again, looks like a solid build. I just wanted to give my 2 cents, take it for what it is worth.

Somewhat right, but if you run Arctic Armor reflect will do nothing :)
Spoiler

obv. running EB+Clarity/Discipline to sustain AA and CoD
ign: Terkypits

pm me on forum or ingame if I win.
Last edited by yummer on Aug 9, 2014, 1:48:28 PM
Really enjoyed playing this build so far and i hope youll add some pointers for 1.2 :)
Ciao!
"
"
xSmoothyx wrote:

Thanks Smoothyx, did you sort out your HP issues?

Yeah i'm at 4.2 Hp and I can run 77/78 maps really easily :D
shop: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1662526
IGN: ED_Again
Have fun !
Well, seems that this build is not any good in 1.2.0.
Sorry, but I die now in every 73-78 Maps ... :(
"
StorgutBorsit wrote:
Well, seems that this build is not any good in 1.2.0.
Sorry, but I die now in every 73-78 Maps ... :(

I find that pretty amazing. I haven't released a tree yet, or anything other information for 1.2.

With testing a what I believe could be the final tree, I have more life and damage as opposed to the 1.1.X tree and running maps just fine solo and in groups.

No idea what you're doing wrong since you provided zero information (hp,armor,gear, passive tree) and just claimed "build no gud hue". Build works just as good, and borderline even better
then 1.1.x.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info