[1.2.x] Blasting Cap Build - Flameblast / Summon Skeletons w/ videos / 中文翻譯 /

how do you get the strength to use lvl 20 determination? i am at 113 and took all the strength nodes in the build.

Edit: One last question. Let's say i don't have the budget for 2x doryani. Do you think the next setup will work?
6L searing touch with flameblast setup on it
5L Carcass with skeletons setup on it

Will i be able to do 78 maps without the life leech and extra dps from 2x doryani? will the doryani belt be enough?

Thank you in advance for your answers!

PS: I am 79 and this build rocks so far!
Last edited by AlexUngur on Jul 21, 2014, 5:45:54 AM
ty its really fun :)
"
4 Link: lvl 8 cwdt + lvl 20 spell totem + lvl 11 summon skeletons + lvl 20/20 faster casting

I don't get the point to have a lvl 20 spell totem with a lvl 8 cwdt since you can't use the spell totem nor can the cwdt

Shouldn't be a lvl 8 spell totem with the cwdt or a lvl 20 without the cwdt ?
"
AlexUngur wrote:
how do you get the strength to use lvl 20 determination? i am at 113 and took all the strength nodes in the build.

Edit: One last question. Let's say i don't have the budget for 2x doryani. Do you think the next setup will work?
6L searing touch with flameblast setup on it
5L Carcass with skeletons setup on it

Will i be able to do 78 maps without the life leech and extra dps from 2x doryani? will the doryani belt be enough?

Thank you in advance for your answers!

PS: I am 79 and this build rocks so far!

I gained the strength requirement for determination via gear.

If you do not have the budget for the doryani's a 6l searing touch is MORE than enough. I used that all the way up until a month ago, you'll be fine.

The leech from the belt will be ok, but not amazing. I'd recommend running vitality instead of determination to help compensate for the lack of leech while running a searing touch. To clarify, run grace + vitality + clarity. Once you have dual doryani's drop vit for determ. profit!

As far as 78 map ready, I'm not sure of your HP total at the moment, but if you're over 4k, with at-least 9k armor (from grace and gear)you should be fine. The missing extra 2% leech from the doryani's will make things more "interesting" but nothing impossible.

As far as a 5l for the carcass, it's nice but not even needed. I'm using a 3l atm for my skellies (in one of the doryani's) and it's fine. The extra links just add some extra little bonuses.

Last edited by Solishaw on Jul 21, 2014, 7:01:32 PM
"
Floleb7 wrote:
"
4 Link: lvl 8 cwdt + lvl 20 spell totem + lvl 11 summon skeletons + lvl 20/20 faster casting

I don't get the point to have a lvl 20 spell totem with a lvl 8 cwdt since you can't use the spell totem nor can the cwdt

Shouldn't be a lvl 8 spell totem with the cwdt or a lvl 20 without the cwdt ?

Spell totem is a support, meaning you can max level it and still have the spell attached to it proc via cwdt.

So I've been playing this in the 1 month hardcore, changed it up a bit, and it's working quite well at 4,8k hp using a 5l searing touch.

Just thought I'd share what I've found to work very well on hardcore!

gear:
Spoiler

build:

I find the mana intensity to be the biggest issue currently, having a hard time dual cursing and getting a 10 stack flameblast in succession, still working on that.
ign: Terkypits

pm me on forum or ingame if I win.
Last edited by yummer on Jul 28, 2014, 12:35:13 AM
"
yummer wrote:

I find the mana intensity to be the biggest issue currently, having a hard time dual cursing and getting a 10 stack flameblast in succession, still working on that.

If running a 6Link, I swap in spell echo, it pretty much cuts the mana cost in half, and also speeds up casting/

Thank you for this build, I start, I hope it will always be current with the changes planned for 2.2.
Free Bump!

A test absolutely!
Thanks vick o/. Also to anyone wondering, yes I will be updating the tree when 1.2 comes out and keep this up to date as possible.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info