[1.2.x] Blasting Cap Build - Flameblast / Summon Skeletons w/ videos / 中文翻譯 /

"
Jumaxas wrote:
Why dont use Spell Echo in this build ? Bad bonus ?

Spell echo wouldnt be bad for leveling this build but end game it's not needed. You very rarely have to stack beyond 2-3 to oneshot (bosses excluded).
Is the Pyre Sapphire Ring
a good ring for this build or not that powerful ?
Does fire damage scale both the initial hit and the burning dmg over time, or just the initial hit?
If it does, I guess that makes fire dmg much stronger than just plain spell dmg?
ign: Terkypits

pm me on forum or ingame if I win.
"
Floleb7 wrote:
Is the Pyre Sapphire Ring
a good ring for this build or not that powerful ?

Great when leveling, but once you get to a certain tooltip damage on flameblast you'll start one shotting enemies with a lowly one stack. When this happens while wearing the pyre, it wrecks your prolif making your clear speed actually slower.

I tested that ring earlier on a maze map, I'd one stack an enemy within the pack and it'd just "pop" without any ignite/prolif to the surrounding mob.
This is by far the most fun build Ive ever played, and on top of that its a VERY GOOD build. If you do have the items/currency. Make this build asap.. enough said. peace
"
yummer wrote:
Does fire damage scale both the initial hit and the burning dmg over time, or just the initial hit?
If it does, I guess that makes fire dmg much stronger than just plain spell dmg?

notice me senpai!
ign: Terkypits

pm me on forum or ingame if I win.
"
yummer wrote:
"
yummer wrote:

notice me senpai!

Yes fire and elemental damage double dip making them more efficient than spell damage for this style of flameblast build.
what flasks do you use?
"
AlexUngur wrote:
what flasks do you use?

Last edited by Solishaw on Jul 19, 2014, 6:19:40 PM
I used a different set up for my 6 Link:

Flameblast 20/20 - Conc Effect 17/20 - Spell Echo - 17/20 - Incr BurningDMG 20/20 AND Vaal Flameblast

IncrBurnDmg gives you with 20% Q 10% more Chance to ignite plus the 30% from Flmeblast plus 5% from the Taming is 45%. Thats enough I think.

Spell Echo gives me a bigger Spellcast Bonus than Faster Casting plus it gives Vaal Flameblast a second full blast. So Vaal Flameblast is my Boss Finisher. Together with VaalSkeletons.

FirePenetration I let out due to casting Flammability. (Which gives you another chance to ignite by the way)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info