Fyndel's CI SPLIT ARROW CRIT VAAL PACT GUIDE [1.1.0] 80k SA(with chain),420k Frenzy [Endgame build]

"
tiem1982 wrote:
hello, how could you use three 60% auras?

I dont use all of them. each reserved % are 34..

i used 20lv reduced mana and I followed your passive nodes (which already included all mana reserved nodes)
i just have all 3 in my helmet so i can switch for maps i only use 2 x 60 auras , grace+disci hard maps grace hatred easy maps or disci hatred sometimes
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Hey there man, have you considered dropping CI and using an hybrid Arctic Armor / Life approach? I use your build (a small variation of it) and it looks like we are just a few passive points and gear pieces away from being able to sustain an AA based gameplay. It has some interesting defensive mechanics. What do you think about that?
"
junaum wrote:
Hey there man, have you considered dropping CI and using an hybrid Arctic Armor / Life approach? I use your build (a small variation of it) and it looks like we are just a few passive points and gear pieces away from being able to sustain an AA based gameplay. It has some interesting defensive mechanics. What do you think about that?
I Hate artic armour i am not a fan at all , i think i takes away to much from gear you will need mana /manareg stuff and passiv points what are taking away to much and you will have 2 map maps less you will be able to do aka half regen and no regen i think aa has no place in endgame , got a friend who has it aswell dont like it.
Every Class 100
hey somehow i made the impossible posssible
thought u can give me some more hints to min/max my setup maybe

so heres what i got and use atm

gear
Spoiler

so i was wondering how i could get more dps/survivability out of gear/passivs

already looking heavy for a chest, obviously i diddnt bought it for him, had it from my old char
maybe some suggestions for passiv tree/gear?
using thiefs thorment atm, wich allows me even tho i had like 7% phys mana leech, who still diddnt where enough to keep me shooting due the recovery effect being to slow

anyways got some coldres troubles like 4x cold res atm, but rest is 75 with thiefs, and allows me to not use lgoh gem / mana leech gear beside amu

any input what i could do better?
also was wondering what would be better in frenzy phys projectile dmg or critical strike chance, atm 68.4 % crit chance buffd
28k frenzy buffd with charges, near 9k split arrow with chain and charges

tree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4B0QR-BbUILgzyDkgPqxGWFfAZihmOGo8hdiT9JpUnqS2DMHEwfDH6MpQ2PTnUOkI6WD7PS3hRR1VLWm1f4WHiY0NrJG1sbXtv8nBScNV293fXfXV_An8rf8aGzocZiGuMNo19jb-VBZXplwabjZ2joJ-hIqGkokCly6bgpzSn1Kp_qriv67EwtUi95sBRxKLGosqp037UI9UA1orZxtwV3ajh2-OE51TndO2D8ELz6vT49tr5Y_sJ_Kv-uv7I

not planning on going vaalpact, due just not having enough leech from gear,
atm iam close to oneshotting myself already with a single chain hit, but i guess its more due my low hp pool
3k atm
also not using immortal call yet, diddnt found the right gem slots now / cwdt combo

anyways thanks in advance. btw noice bow u got and ur rest gear is pretty crazy aswell
btw i play ambush and got around 20 ex to play with / upgrade
"
Rufnet wrote:

gear
Spoiler

already looking heavy for a chest, obviously i diddnt bought it for him, had it from my old char
using thiefs thorment atm, wich allows me even tho i had like 7% phys mana leech, who still diddnt where enough to keep me shooting due the recovery effect being to slow

anyways got some coldres troubles like 4x cold res atm, but rest is 75 with thiefs, and allows me to not use lgoh gem / mana leech gear beside amu

also was wondering what would be better in frenzy phys projectile dmg or critical strike chance, atm 68.4 % crit chance buffd

tree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4B0QR-BbUILgzyDkgPqxGWFfAZihmOGo8hdiT9JpUnqS2DMHEwfDH6MpQ2PTnUOkI6WD7PS3hRR1VLWm1f4WHiY0NrJG1sbXtv8nBScNV293fXfXV_An8rf8aGzocZiGuMNo19jb-VBZXplwabjZ2joJ-hIqGkokCly6bgpzSn1Kp_qriv67EwtUi95sBRxKLGosqp037UI9UA1orZxtwV3ajh2-OE51TndO2D8ELz6vT49tr5Y_sJ_Kv-uv7I

atm iam close to oneshotting myself already with a single chain hit, but i guess its more due my low hp pool
3k atm
also not using immortal call yet, diddnt found the right gem slots now / cwdt combo

anyways thanks in advance. btw noice bow u got and ur rest gear is pretty crazy aswell
i dont see anything wrong on the passiv tree looks good on the gear i would say you could upgrade the helmet maybe to rats nest for more dmg? but you said you dont have enogh life so its kinda meh to do that , for chest you could use daressos defiance or kaoms would work pretty well try to get a amulet with life and a quiver with more stats , try to yolo ex the belt and hope for wed on it , for frenzy use that what gives you more dmg probably crit strikes could be better to freeze bosses= more survivability
Every Class 100
Last edited by Fyndel on Mar 27, 2014, 11:55:42 AM
"
"
Rufnet wrote:

gear
Spoiler

tree
Spoiler

3k atm

i dont see anything wrong on the passiv tree looks good on the gear i would say you could upgrade the helmet maybe to rats nest for more dmg? but you said you dont have enogh life so its kinda meh to do that , for chest you could use daressos defiance or kaoms would work pretty well try to get a amulet with life and a quiver with more stats , try to yolo ex the belt and hope for wed on it , for frenzy use that what gives you more dmg probably crit strikes could be better to freeze bosses= more survivability

thank you for the quick answer, thought bout daressos aswell, but the lacking res on it will make it hard for me to stay capd and handle elemental weakness maps
atm having 82 fire res 8x-9x lres and 4x cold res :X

the yolo exalt on my belt could be worth it indeed, checking poeexalt what the chances are i guess
thx again
might try to get a high evasion chest to cover the evasion lack/res probs a lil, but daressos sounds nice with the extra 6% dodge for sure

managed to find a chest pretty happy now with my current gear
thanks again for help
Spoiler

lil price payd 6 ex and had to spent another one on linking, might go for 6l when i gatherd ALOT more currency doubt it for now tho^^
Last edited by Rufnet on Mar 27, 2014, 8:34:28 PM
great guide just one question i have this hood and it has max rolls. Its also great since you cannot be frozen as well as it has +2 to aura gem levels and decreased mana reserve cost

just wondering if it is a viable option to use in this type of build, or should i look for a helmet with good es and intelligence. Thanks for the help
#1 Tri Res Gripped Gloves Mirror Service https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1582279
This build still viable? I am currently using maxbos splitarrow build here http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/786795 but its not great damage or survivablity at level 80. Yesterday I found a Koam's Heart and I am going to sell it for mass ex so I can respect my whole build and wondering if I should try this.
manaleech is quite a problem with the nerf
i use thiefs thorment
even with 5% ml from gear i cannot sustain frenzy
he bolded it in his first post aswell
not sure how crazy it affects the build
same for split arrow just lil less
"
fkurself wrote:
great guide just one question i have this hood and it has max rolls. Its also great since you cannot be frozen as well as it has +2 to aura gem levels and decreased mana reserve cost

just wondering if it is a viable option to use in this type of build, or should i look for a helmet with good es and intelligence. Thanks for the help
es + int helmnet is rly required or you gonna have way to less es
Every Class 100

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info