Fyndel's CI SPLIT ARROW CRIT VAAL PACT GUIDE [1.1.0] 80k SA(with chain),420k Frenzy [Endgame build]

"
dkowalch wrote:
This build still viable? I am currently using maxbos splitarrow build here http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/786795 but its not great damage or survivablity at level 80. Yesterday I found a Koam's Heart and I am going to sell it for mass ex so I can respect my whole build and wondering if I should try this.
its is viable but you shouldnt do it if you dont have enogh currency or it will fail completly
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
bump
Check our recruitment thread if curious

Twitch: PoE_Vincam
rly good build i have my harbinger bow 6 l alrady but what i need to put in him to raise the dmg (i have alrady all importants skills in hm i put exalted lots of chaos and 1 divine and now if im puting onli divine in him i can get beter rolls ???
"
gicurau20 wrote:
rly good build i have my harbinger bow 6 l alrady but what i need to put in him to raise the dmg (i have alrady all importants skills in hm i put exalted lots of chaos and 1 divine and now if im puting onli divine in him i can get beter rolls ???
what? post it here
Every Class 100
rly wondering how u sustain mana
5l frenzy 6x mana cost
cant recovery fast enough to keep it going with faster attacks :(
"
Rufnet wrote:
rly wondering how u sustain mana
5l frenzy 6x mana cost
cant recovery fast enough to keep it going with faster attacks :(
thats why you dont use faster attacks on it ^^
Every Class 100
I was wondering if you have tried to run barrage instead of frenzy on this build. I’m playing a cast on crit ranger on a different character and with barrage/GMP/life gained on hit, I can tank dominus without my hp bar moving. With your build you can almost always have full frenzy stacks thanks to blood rage, which I think would make barrage even more appealing. Using barrage might also solve the issue of reflect pacts. Just wondering your thoughts on this, great guide though.
#1 Tri Res Gripped Gloves Mirror Service https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1582279
"
fkurself wrote:
I was wondering if you have tried to run barrage instead of frenzy on this build. I’m playing a cast on crit ranger on a different character and with barrage/GMP/life gained on hit, I can tank dominus without my hp bar moving. With your build you can almost always have full frenzy stacks thanks to blood rage, which I think would make barrage even more appealing. Using barrage might also solve the issue of reflect pacts. Just wondering your thoughts on this, great guide though.
i am not rly playing this build anymore so i cant rly tell you whats the best since barrage got changed , my new build http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/846000
Every Class 100
Got a 3.5 k SA atm, should i use pierce or chain
"
Albanz wrote:
Got a 3.5 k SA atm, should i use pierce or chain
pierce
Every Class 100

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type