Fyndel's CI SPLIT ARROW CRIT VAAL PACT GUIDE [1.1.0] 80k SA(with chain),420k Frenzy [Endgame build]

Yes ALL you need is a Harbinger with crit chance on it so you can reach 9% on the bow thats all you need maybe abit of phys dmg on it.
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
so sexy so expensive! haha
Would you do the build without the mirrored bow? It looks like the entire build revolves around that bow.
Yes I would do this build without the Mirrord bow , its just a insane dmg boost compared to other ones , just get Harbinger bow and roll crit chance with alterations and get some phys dmg on it , done.

Every Class 100
Making videos right now soon some sick stuff in here!
Every Class 100
not many things to say about the build....

i mean all builds seems good when you roll with mirrored items.

and by the way i think that your suggestion "just get Harbinger bow and roll crit chance with alterations and get some phys dmg on it , done." is funny....

can you post a video with this build and a crappy bow crafted this way ?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1462987
"
azamantes wrote:
not many things to say about the build....

i mean all builds seems good when you roll with mirrored items.

and by the way i think that your suggestion "just get Harbinger bow and roll crit chance with alterations and get some phys dmg on it , done." is funny....

can you post a video with this build and a crappy bow crafted this way ?

at the moment I am trying to figure out how to upload videos , after that I can probably do that for you.
Every Class 100
Nice gear, but not really a new way to play ranged, no? There have been several similar builds with identical skill tree for months already
Last edited by toyotatundra on Feb 4, 2014, 2:25:17 PM
"
Would you do the build without the mirrored bow? It looks like the entire build revolves around that bow.

There are no OP builds without OP items

You can do it without it, it will just be much much much weaker.
This build is really really sexy :) My goal for the next season of domination is to try this out, to see how viable it is on a fresh server =)

Will start of with more standard life based split arrow build, and then later on a massive respecc (around lvl 86+ or so). Should be fun to see how this fares without insane gear =)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info